Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still can't get over Black Panther's screen presence.

That nikka's speed :damn:

giphy.gif

Black Excellence on film :mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Loved this movie

If Tony knows about Spider-Man, He must also be aware of Daredevil, Luke Cage, etc

Will they be recruited in Infinity War?

Doubt it, even if he knows about them he understands that they are street level heroes. When he forms the new avengers the roster will have less street level avengers now that they've split

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah, that was a Dora Milaje, the elite all-female unit that serves as bodyguards for T'Challa and the royal family.

Shuri, T'Challa's sister, is simply Princess Shuri, not "white Panther." She doesn't have a codename, as she isn't a super hero. She doesn't want or try to be one either.

Correction. She assumed the mantle of the Black Panther. She was a beast with it too. She seemingly had that role until...

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
So i never really fukked with comic books when i was junger but i did love collecting the cards...

Anyway i loved a dude named cable ans my boy said he makes an appearance here...

Can anyone confirm or deny cuz i dont believe breh

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Correction. She assumed the mantle of the Black Panther. She was a beast with it too. She seemingly had that role until...

I know she assumed the mantle of Black Panther for a bit (I'm one of the few Shuri fans on Earth lol). But outside of that, she's known as Princess Shuri. The super hero shyt is not her thing really so she doesn't rock with a code name, official titles aside.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Damn shyt was so piff. Going to watch Winter Soldier again off the strength of this. shyt might even watch the bootleg of Civil War after that. :ohlawd:

Man Boseman killed it and I'm really glad they improved Falcon the way they did. Dude was definitely most improved. He was straight in Winter Soldier but was A1 in Civil War. :salute:

The action in this was :wow:. I'm glad the Russo brothers recruited the John Wick directors to help them with the action. Can only imagine what they will do with Infinity War.

Imagine if they got the people from the Raid films:damn:

Will have to watch a few more times but it has a good chance of becoming my favorite comic book film. The pacing of it was great as well. It never really felt like it dragged, everything moved smooth like Winter Soldier.:banderas:

I was a bit skeptical of Tom Holland when he was cast but I have a feeling dude will kill it. It's crazy that his movie is already coming out next year.
:blessed:

fukking fantastic film. Hopefully X-Men continues that trend in 3 weeks. :whew:

So i never really fukked with comic books when i was junger but i did love collecting the cards...

Anyway i loved a dude named cable ans my boy said he makes an appearance here...

Can anyone confirm or deny cuz i dont believe breh
Nah, Cable is with Fox, who owns the X-Men. He will be in Deadpool 2 though.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you understand how Cap knew now yes?
He's human, made a mistake and even admitted so at the end of the movie. He was wrong, it was out of character for him that's why he apologized to Tony. He went too far trying to protect his best friend. That's what the whole movie is about.

No... you assumed that's how he knew. It didn't explicitly say that or even IMPLIED which makes it a plot hole. He could of just as easily known because Bucky told him. Either way... for THIS film...it is a plot hole.