Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The only problem I did kind of have is the fact the airport scene was kinda light. It didn't have the impact I felt it should have. Scene was still good, but it lack any real serious emotion and consequence outside of Rhodes damn near getting bodied.

thats what i've been saying, that scene was diet coke lite.. felt like a rumble that JUST had to happen because..

although it was AAMZIING visually..

still not topping the BvS warehouse scene.. hopping off the Bat plane to the GOAT FIGHT EVER !!! that was some shyt dawggg

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Great film :wow: It's one of those that will get better on repeat viewings too.

Low key, this was the best use of humor in any CBM. The humor was subtle, quick and sharp. Some of my favorite moments:

- SM calling "Empire Strikes Back" old, and the quick look of disgust on Tony's face and Rhodes voice. :laugh:

- When Ant-Man went inside IM suit and Tony said "who's speaking :huh:?"...and A-M responds "your conscience, haven't talked in a while" :laugh:

- The whole Bucky and Falcon interactions :laff:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
giphy.gif

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Saw it opening night with my girl and we both enjoyed the movie. I'd say it's my favorite so far.
I told my girl there would be 2 scenes after the movie and she hit me with the :comeon: (cause i said there were gonna be 2 at the end of one of the other MCU movies and there wasn't), so it was like i was crying wolf... On top of that she had been drinking before the movie and her rushing me to leave after the first credit began to piss me off. so I just bounced cause it wasn't even that serious......I'll read about it in this thread earlier but ill just look for the youtube video when it hits :to:

Side note: yea there were there was a lot of kids in there.

My Girl: :ohhh: The amount of jail bait in this theater is unbelievable. :gladbron:

Me: :sitdown:..Do you realize what you just said?

She's 23 so they aint that much older than her.

I legit watched the whole time expecting someone to die because that was what was rumored. I know Rhodey was gonna make it tho.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Saw it opening night with my girl and we both enjoyed the movie. I'd say it's my favorite so far.
I told my girl there would be 2 scenes after the movie and she hit me with the :comeon: (cause i said there were gonna be 2 at the end of one of the other MCU movies and there wasn't), so it was like i was crying wolf... On top of that she had been drinking before the movie and her rushing me to leave after the first credit began to piss me off. so I just bounced cause it wasn't even that serious......I'll read about it in this thread earlier but ill just look for the youtube video when it hits :to:

Side note: yea there were there was a lot of kids in there.

My Girl: :ohhh: The amount of jail bait in this theater is unbelievable. :gladbron:

Me: :sitdown:..Do you realize what you just said?

She's 23 so they aint that much older than her.

I legit watched the whole time expecting someone to die because that was what was rumored. I know Rhodey was gonna make it tho.

:deadrose:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
random question yall..

what makes a regular kung fu movie better in martial arts than civil war and winter soldier?

imo the acrobatic and athletic armed forces fighting style trumps alot of these current martial arts movies and the cap vs tony scene was what convinced me since they used less editing between blows.

i aint saying Marvel is better than crouching tiger and Ip man joints :whoa:

but yaw can get the entire fukk outta here thinking John fukking Wick is better than Steve Rogers :dahell:

Nikka...John Wick was amazing. fukk you smoking :dahell:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Brehs did we get a glimpse of Black Panthers sister the White Panther at the end? I'm talking about that Nubian beauty that was about to gI've widow that work st the end?

Nah, that was a Dora Milaje, the elite all-female unit that serves as bodyguards for T'Challa and the royal family.

Shuri, T'Challa's sister, is simply Princess Shuri, not "white Panther." She doesn't have a codename, as she isn't a super hero. She doesn't want or try to be one either.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just saw this. It was great but it dragged. Much like b v s. Pay off was better in this movie tho. Spider was GOAT. SO WELL WRITTEN. Black panther has me intrigued. Glad marvel let him be stern.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
iron man 3 not a perfect movie but it felt like tony final chapter as iron man and him talking about not being able to give it up really felt authentic.. Robert an addict and you get this idea he fusing some addict ideas in to tony stark... i would love iron man 4 : demon in a bottle but i know disney too p*ssy to do it ... i think this is RDJ best tony stark performance
Why do people keep saying stuff like this about Disney?
Do yall not watch Disney movies?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
King T'Chaka wasn't on screen long but you could feel the strong emotion between him and Chadwick. I was pretty close to crying. Simply incredible.

One could def feel the father-son bond between T'Chaka and T'Challa.

I was like :to: when the great King passed.:wow:

Last edited:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Slow start to the movie but it picked up. I went crazy for the first Black Panther and Spidey appearances. Everybody in the theater was cheering the airport fight scene.

Good character development for almost every hero in the film. I didn't expect Falcon or Scarlett Witch to come off that well.