Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
e
I'm saying:russ: that's a pretty fukkin high mark man. If every action scene was judged by that scene, then we wouldn't watch action flicks anymore

sheeeeiiiiiiit every now and then I youtube that scene just for the fukk of it. That scene is iconic as fukk to me. That and the park scene when Neo homer run bats the fukk outta Agent Smith clones :damn:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Plea cop all you want... it is still a CLEAR contradiction in his character. Also, a glaring plot hole since we do not even know HOW he knew about the tape... we can only guess it's either by SHIELD or Bucky. But either way, it doesn't hint you in that he known all along. It's a forced written in part JUST to suddenly have one final fight. That entire last part of the film made no sense. Especially Zemo going through all that trouble to kill himself. Dude had access to the remaining Winter Soldiers in his control to tear up the Avengers which was ALREADY divided because of the registration act.... and was going to KILL HIMSELF anyway.

The whole thing is purely ignorant in how it was written.

He admitted himself that he was wrong for keeping it secret, to the point he even admitted he told himself it was to protect Tony but really he just did it to protect himself from having to deal with it.

It isn't a plot hole how he knew Bucky killed Tony's parents (that's what he knew, not that there might've been a tape of it) because he asked Bucky what Zemo wanted from him and that was the details of everything involving the mission where he killed Tony's parents.

Zemo literally said he didn't want more superhumans because the very existence of unaccountable superhumans is what led to the death of his family. And he was only willing to kill himself because he set out what he intended, to divide the Avengers indefinitely.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Fukk it, I'll bite. @Kill Dat Noize is a self-professed old-fashioned cat. he's definitely the one who'd say "language" in the middle of a street fight. And of course I've had debates with other cats who feel like anytime Peter does something that isn't angelic, he's not "their" peter parker.

Well, clearly you worry too much sometimes.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
e

sheeeeiiiiiiit every now and then I youtube that scene just for the fukk of it. That scene is iconic as fukk to me. That and the park scene when Neo homer run bats the fukk outta Agent Smith clones :damn:

That scene is cool but the fight in the chateau is :banderas: that's still my favorite fight in the whole trilogy

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fukk it, I'll bite. @Kill Dat Noize is a self-professed old-fashioned cat. he's definitely the one who'd say "language" in the middle of a street fight. And of course I've had debates with other cats who feel like anytime Peter does something that isn't angelic, he's not "their" peter parker.
Not a fan of Spidey (or Batman) saying the word shyt. I must admit.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not a fan of Spidey (or Batman) saying the word shyt. I must admit.

I knew it :wow:

pKuUPTw.jpg

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
He admitted himself that he was wrong for keeping it secret, to the point he even admitted he told himself it was to protect Tony but really he just did it to protect himself from having to deal with it.

It isn't a plot hole how he knew Bucky killed Tony's parents (that's what he knew, not that there might've been a tape of it) because he asked Bucky what Zemo wanted from him and that was the details of everything involving the mission where he killed Tony's parents.

Zemo literally said he didn't want more superhumans because the very existence of unaccountable superhumans is what led to the death of his family. And he was only willing to kill himself because he set out what he intended, to divide the Avengers indefinitely.
Word yo did any of these nikkas even pay attention at all? :yeshrug:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
So we have confirmation that Bucky
Has a form or Variation of the super soldier serum inside of him right?!!?

Only confirmation comes from the first two movies.

In Captain America: The First Avenger, Steve Rogers (Captain America) rescues Bucky Barnes (The Winter Soldier) from Hydra captivity, finding him having recently been experimented on by Dr Arnim Zola.

It is theorised that Dr Arnim Zola was working on his own version of Dr Abraham Erskine's Super Soldier Serum, and it is this that was being tested on Bucky when Steve found him.

The fact that;

Bucky survives his fall into the ice in Captain America: The First Avenger before being brainwashed by Hydra and turned into The Winter Soldier

Implies that Bucky did receive some kind of Super Solider serum from Dr Arnim Zola, explaining how he can go toe-to-toe with Captain America.

In Captain America The Winter Soldier: Steve reconfirms this after the Bucky reveal and then he says it in the van before Agent Hill breaks them out.