Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I am not sure if you will enjoy the movie, if kind of similar in tone to the Winter Soldier with some elements of AOU in it.

Although it's infinitely better than age of ultron

I was reading Civil War 2 today and I finally realized (late pass possibly) why they make characters quippy who normally aren't or probably shouldn't be: Brian Bendis. The ultimate universe is such a huge influence on the movies that they copied his M.O. to the letter. All of his characters joke, no matter who they are

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
my one thing is that War Machine was kinda meh this movie
he never really laid down the hammer on anyone, only just helped a situation already under control, and then they nearly offed this dude :heh:

-car chase, the feds already surrounded them and he kinda came in when he wasnt really needed
-spiderman tying up antman had it under control and he wasnt really needed

im nitpicking obviously but just something that threw me off just a tad

but where war machine lacked, Falcon soared :wow: (literally and figuratively) I fukked with Sam this movie and liked the bird drones

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Although it's infinitely better than age of ultron

I was reading Civil War 2 today and I finally realized (late pass possibly) why they make characters quippy who normally aren't or probably shouldn't be: Brian Bendis. The ultimate universe is such a huge influence on the movies that they copied his M.O. to the letter. All of his characters joke, no matter who they are
Bendis is known for doing that alot

In a lot of ultimate comics most characters have a sense of humour, even the overly serious Drax the Destroyer :birdman:

I knew instantly why Aunt May was young and hot looking:takedat:, because Ultimate Aunt may is no more older than her 50s. It even threw me off when I read Ultimate Spiderman a few weeks back

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bendis is known for doing that alot

In a lot of ultimate comics most characters have a sense of humour, even the overly serious Drax the Destroyer :birdman:

I knew instantly why Aunt May was young and hot looking:takedat:, because Ultimate Aunt may is no more older than her 50s. It even threw me off when I read Ultimate Spiderman a few weeks back

Yup. This whole shyt is patterned after Bendis. Everything lol. I'm sure the checks havent gotten bigger tho

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
And still wasn't going to tell Tony.... which is precisely the point of my argument....
So you understand how Cap knew now yes?
He's human, made a mistake and even admitted so at the end of the movie. He was wrong, it was out of character for him that's why he apologized to Tony. He went too far trying to protect his best friend. That's what the whole movie is about.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So we have confirmation that Bucky
Has a form or Variation of the super soldier serum inside of him right?!!?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wait, what old-fashioned types and why would they give a fukk? :dwillhuh:

Fukk it, I'll bite. @Kill Dat Noize is a self-professed old-fashioned cat. he's definitely the one who'd say "language" in the middle of a street fight. And of course I've had debates with other cats who feel like anytime Peter does something that isn't angelic, he's not "their" peter parker.