Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Well it was the street going to the Stark's property, which is why Tony was like hey I know that street. I am sure Hydra was doing surveillance, since they wanted Howard Stark dead for a long time. They had to show their Hydra Superiors that the deed was done so they recorded the event. In The Winter Soldier movie Zola implied that Hydra would change the events if history didn't cooperate then accidents would happen. The Starks' death was viewed to be looked at as a car accident.

That continuity between films :banderas:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
How exactly is it BS?

Because me and my friends go to Comic-cons and superhero, action, and science movies in big groups. And we're not the only women who do that. We meet other female gamers, COS players, and comic book readers at the comic book stores, conventions, and movies all the time. You're dating the wrong women.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I learned my lesson from when watching The Dark Knight/Rises, The Avengers, Force Awakens, DOFP, Age of Ultron, and Man of Steel with a woman. They'll ruin your experience if they don't know anything about comics or science fiction. Not trying to sound sexist but that's my experience. I saw Dawn of Justice the first time solo and Civil War solo and was able to enjoy them. I'll watch Civil War again today with my girl so she won't be as much of a distraction.

Exactly that's what I do now. They be asking too many questions during the flick. Then I try to school them and tell them to make sure they watch TWS & AOU before or they will mos def be lost.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Movie was iight, its funny how the winter soldier was so :banderas: in captain America winter soldier yet in this film dude is getting that work from everyone.

When black panther Bucky and captain America were running :mindblown:

Falcon was killing it, spiderman was so unnecessary.

Wasn't really feeling the "villian"

All that for a tape that captain America already saw

Would have been more interesting to me those six super soldiers plot and captain America, iron man, Bucky and black panther teaming up and merking em :ehh:

What?! :dahell: Bucky put in fukkin' work this movie! He beat down like 20 SWAT guys. He held his own on the roof with BP but yes if not for the helicopter that was about to take an L. But in the tunnel catching BP in mid air?! Gangsta. Escaping after being activated by Zemo he gave Wanda, Agent 13, Falcon and Cap the beats. I love the way he utilizes the arm. Sebastian Stan/His stunt double deserve major kudos.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Because me and my friends go to Comic-cons and superhero, action, and science movies in big groups. And we're not the only women who do that. We meet other female gamers, COS players, and comic book readers at the comic book stores, conventions, and movies all the time. You're dating the wrong women.

Yup my ex was the perfect person to see any comic book flick with. She understood everything and saved any question she had for after the movie but she normally didn't have that many because she'd be up on stuff or do her research before we watched it

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few things that really stuck out as odd or curious:

1. The utter lack of emotion from Cap about Bucky choosing to go back into cryo. He spent 2 years searching for this guy, pulled a helicopter back, breaks all sorts of laws to stick by him, but then looks almost bored when Bucky tells him he's going back to sleep. It was bizarre.

I do hope this means Bucky will reappear in the BP movie.

2. How did Zemo know Sam would lead Tony to Steve & Bucky? That seems unlikely.

3. Where was the video camera used to record the Starks' murders set up at? It seemed a bit too convenient.

4. Did Vision have a crush on Wanda? He told Tony he accidentally hit Rhoadey because he was distracted (Wanda was in his arms). I wonder where they're going with that.

5. Is Crossbones really dead? Because that would be such a waste.

6. Also, it struck how similar Peter's motivations for superheroing were to Cap's, and I wonder if Cap had found him first if he could have been swayed to his side. But then again Peter is a science geek, he may not have ever been able to get past his worship of Tony.

7. I would fully support a Winter Soldier movie as long as Sam was featured in it to give Bucky shyt. Their comedic scenes in CW were gold.

1.Bucky has a valid reason to go back to cryo. It's probably something they've already discussed and cosigned.

2.Captain knows where he is and that he is safe and in good hands. There's hardly any reason to be concerned or emotional about it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Actually, what as up with Bucky when Cap first finds him in Bucharest? He was acting all funny style and sinister. I get he thought he might be there to capture him but still after that he was acting like he wanted to be left alone.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What?! :dahell: Bucky put in fukkin' work this movie! He beat down like 20 SWAT guys. He held his own on the roof with BP but yes if not for the helicopter that was about to take an L. But in the tunnel catching BP in mid air?! Gangsta. Escaping after being activated by Zemo he gave Wanda, Agent 13, Falcon and Cap the beats. I love the way he utilizes the arm. Sebastian Stan/His stunt double deserve major kudos.

When he blocked Iron Man's hand and then pinned him against that wall with sheer strength :banderas:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
When he blocked Iron Man's hand and then pinned him against that wall with sheer strength :banderas:
Yeah he softened up the arc reactor for Cap to win in the end. lol He took an L to Ironman to I guess, still no one straight kicked his ass in this movie he held his own against whoever.