Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
"Nah uh, where you going with that. My daddy made that shield Steve:mjcry:"

"Well then fukk yo daddy's shield :camby:"

Just shows Steve is about that 1940 life, the shield and serum don't make the man but it's what on the inside that makes both. I bet if Steve could he would go back to lil Steve if it would of saved Bucky.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I learned my lesson from when watching The Dark Knight/Rises, The Avengers, Force Awakens, DOFP, Age of Ultron, and Man of Steel with a woman. They'll ruin your experience if they don't know anything about comics or science fiction. Not trying to sound sexist but that's my experience. I saw Dawn of Justice the first time solo and Civil War solo and was able to enjoy them. I'll watch Civil War again today with my girl so she won't be as much of a distraction.
I can't remember which movie it was but in a thread last year I said I'm never going to the theater with my girl to see a CBM. I refuse to sit there andbe asked all types of questions about the characters every 2 minutes.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah Falcon represented but I was rollin when he seen Black Panther and then Spiderman and was like " :comeon: everyone has a damn gimmick nowadays" (referencing the fact that all these heroes with animal based powers were popping up) :russ:
Why do you dress up as a cat?

Someone shows up like a cat and you don't want to know why?

:bryan:

I thought Sam was just okay in TWS but I really enjoyed him CACW.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Man I want to say this is best comic book movie ever but its so hard to overlook the score for guardians of the galaxy, that movie still number 1 to me

I can't wait for infinity wars when we see the guardians team up with the avengers, the banter between star lord and Tony stark are gonna be fukking epic :banderas:

And I really hope the entire MCU comes full circle by infinity wars pt 2, so I hope going against thanos straight up we see Cap,Iron Man,Thor,Hulk,SpiderMan,Black Panther,Captain Marvel,Doctor Strange the rest of the avengers team and the guardians team + Adam warlock hopefully all in space

And then back on earth if there's shyt popping there we should see the defenders (daredevil,Luke cage, Jessica Jones and iron fist) + punisher team up with shield and the secret warriors and hold shyt down there

That would be fukking epic :banderas:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:russ: at Spidey telling Falcon "you have the right to remain silent"

This is Spidey's first time fighting in any sort of official capacity so his naive ass probably thought he actually had to give Falcon his Miranda rights :mjlol:
I spit my drink out when said that. Sam probably had the :mjpls: when he said it.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This better then b v s?.. I havnt seen niether