Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I like the theory, but Marvel made him so one dimensional with his motivations and goals that he achieved everything he wanted to do in that one flick and he was ready to commit that. I mean if they give him any new motivations in a later film then it'll seem completely forced.

The Avengers are gonna be back together though, and all this time in jail might give him time to reflect and change his mind. They can go a bunch of ways with this.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Ch0jqgFWkAA6dsm.jpg

:deadrose: whoever made this wins the internet.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
A few things that really stuck out as odd or curious:

1. The utter lack of emotion from Cap about Bucky choosing to go back into cryo. He spent 2 years searching for this guy, pulled a helicopter back, breaks all sorts of laws to stick by him, but then looks almost bored when Bucky tells him he's going back to sleep. It was bizarre.

I do hope this means Bucky will reappear in the BP movie.

2. How did Zemo know Sam would lead Tony to Steve & Bucky? That seems unlikely.

3. Where was the video camera used to record the Starks' murders set up at? It seemed a bit too convenient.

4. Did Vision have a crush on Wanda? He told Tony he accidentally hit Rhoadey because he was distracted (Wanda was in his arms). I wonder where they're going with that.

5. Is Crossbones really dead? Because that would be such a waste.

6. Also, it struck how similar Peter's motivations for superheroing were to Cap's, and I wonder if Cap had found him first if he could have been swayed to his side. But then again Peter is a science geek, he may not have ever been able to get past his worship of Tony.

7. I would fully support a Winter Soldier movie as long as Sam was featured in it to give Bucky shyt. Their comedic scenes in CW were gold.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I was Team Cap throughout most of the movie. But man, when Tony saw the video at the end, I switched sides lol. Fukk all that brainwashing, "he's my friend" shyt. He killed his parents! :damn:

"Nah uh, where you going with that. My daddy made that shield Steve:mjcry:"

"Well then fukk yo daddy's shield :camby:"

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
my jaw was left open in amazement when Scott went all Giant Man mode

I remember Hank would tell him not to fukk with the alternator in antman and here it seems Scott still clearly gives 0 fukks about his warning :heh:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
basically in there making all kinds of noise and shyt with the popcorn bag asking me why this and why that.......she got excited cause she thought t'challa was chris tucker at first:mjlol:

real talk she fukked up my day off breh:mjcry:
I learned my lesson from when watching The Dark Knight/Rises, The Avengers, Force Awakens, DOFP, Age of Ultron, and Man of Steel with a woman. They'll ruin your experience if they don't know anything about comics or science fiction. Not trying to sound sexist but that's my experience. I saw Dawn of Justice the first time solo and Civil War solo and was able to enjoy them. I'll watch Civil War again today with my girl so she won't be as much of a distraction.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Man the movie was dope, I'm mad that I was so into the movie that I didn't realize the last plot twist until right before it happened...

I thought that the car had BP's father in it the 1st time.

Then when they showed it again after WS said it was more WS like him I was like oh shyt the set him up (especially wheni t was proved it wasn'th I'm at the bombing)

Last I was tripping when they were buddy buddy towards the end I was like hold up where'st he tag-team beat down from the preview? Then the music changed when all 3 were viewing the video I was like ahh shyt!...

It broke my heart when Cap said he knew, first time I disliked Cap in all his movie appearances!

I wouldh ave had them fight and then added the other WS to it, make them band together reluctantly to beat them with BP joining the frey. Boseman nailed that role.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I learned my lesson from when watching The Dark Knight/Rises, The Avengers, Force Awakens, DOFP, Age of Ultron, and Man of Steel with a woman. They'll ruin your experience if they don't know anything about comics or science fiction. Not trying to sound sexist but that's my experience. I saw Dawn of Justice the first time solo and Civil War solo and was able to enjoy them. I'll watch Civil War again today with my girl so she won't be as much of a distraction.
I started watching all the comic movies, or just a real blockbuster movie I like, solo because my friends are too fukkin difficult plus I like the freedom of just going alone