Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your girl is a time hog bytch breh. She was jealous of the movie:snoop:
basically in there making all kinds of noise and shyt with the popcorn bag asking me why this and why that.......she got excited cause she thought t'challa was chris tucker at first:mjlol:

real talk she fukked up my day off breh:mjcry:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
He had a clear spider-sense moment in this movie, when Falcon's drone was behind he automatically knew what was going down. It was pretty subtle. I think there was another one too but I can't remember. Either way like Achille said they justified it because his powers were still new to him by this point
The other one was when Ant-Man was on Cap's shield right after he grabbed. He looked down and started to to say something right before Ant-Man grew and hit him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
she got excited cause she thought t'challa was chris tucker at first:mjlol:

pDTOOS2.gif

Funniest shyt ive heard all night... :russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Movie was iight, its funny how the winter soldier was so :banderas: in captain America winter soldier yet in this film dude is getting that work from everyone.

When black panther Bucky and captain America were running :mindblown:

Falcon was killing it, spiderman was so unnecessary.

Wasn't really feeling the "villian"

All that for a tape that captain America already saw

Would have been more interesting to me those six super soldiers plot and captain America, iron man, Bucky and black panther teaming up and merking em :ehh:
Low key I kinda wanted to see Tony, Cap, WS, and Panther square off and fukk all them dudes up too. I didn't mind what happened though but still those 4 teaming up would've been :banderas:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
FOH... with that plea copping shyt... because people been complaining about lack of Spider-sense in all the other films.... and at LEAST with the Raimi films it's been done respectfully most of the time... and ALL of them being origin films, so that 6 months excuse doesn't work...
Im not understanding this. They showed 2 instances of him using his spider sense successfully.
I only saw ASM once so I can't comment on that. But in the 1st Raimi flick he wasn't fighting any "enhanced"(lol) individuals, and especially not within the 1st 6 months. There's a huge difference between dodging punches from a high school bully as opposed to Captain America or anyone else that was out there.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Movie was iight, its funny how the winter soldier was so :banderas: in captain America winter soldier yet in this film dude is getting that work from everyone.

When black panther Bucky and captain America were running :mindblown:

Falcon was killing it, spiderman was so unnecessary.

Wasn't really feeling the "villian"

All that for a tape that captain America already saw

Would have been more interesting to me those six super soldiers plot and captain America, iron man, Bucky and black panther teaming up and merking em :ehh:
u acting like dude was fighting bums :pachaha: he fought dudes with super powers and BP da gawd :what: these aint no easy tasks breh :francis: he still mopped up normal folk and ppl he had mopped up before....u also have to factor in the no fukks given version of bucky in winter soldier compared to this one....he wasnt tryna murk ppl in this one and he couldnt murk BP even if he tried :ufdup:....the motivations for the villain were pretty justifiable and it wasnt about showing cap the tape it was about showing tony (who clearly hadnt seen it :comeon:)....he even had a monologue about breaking up things from within which was his main goal (which he did pretty successfully since there's really no more avengers now) and thats why when dude asked how he felt about his plan going horribly wrong he replied "did it?".....i thought in terms of psychological combat zemo was a strong villain, but hey thats just me :yeshrug:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This just in I'm watching Guardians Of The Galaxy, and it's pretty fukking fantastic. The ending still fukking sucks but up until that point. It really was in contention for best Marvel film. Like seriously. Like It's Civil War good with a ending that whiffs completely imo. Civil War has to be either 1 or 1a

Also the CGI is FLAWLESS

now that is a movie I don't get the hype about at all....I saw it and just didn't get why people went crazy over it...I know the characters and all, but the movie was a whiff to me....i really didnt like that movie at all...the only thing I liked about that movie was them showing nova corp, so hopefully that means I get a nova movie...cause that's a cool as character....