Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
:dwillhuh:

Whats up with the Black Panther slander. Thats the main reason I want to watch the movie.

Until recently I've heard he's been the best part of the movie. What was missing for yall?
Best part no, but he did excellent in my opinion, he only showcased his claws though and dude has other weapons I know. His solo movie will be dope, not to mention the black excellence showcased by his staff

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo Tony was not having that shyt. He went from being completely rational to going ape shyt. That's why I thought it was the best fight of the film. But really all of them were well done. and I think the airport fight was flames. But Tony trying to kill Bucky >>>>>"He killed my mom" WELP!!!! That's all anyone has to say super hero or not to get shyt crackin.

Which is why I wonder why Zemo went through all that trouble when all he had to do was sent the tape to Stark in the 1st place.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The one thing I don't understand...

Why doesn't Ant man just go back to regular size when he's small, running up on someone's arm? You can just easily break the person's arm and disable them for the rest of the fight :mjlol:

Or just go up on their head and go back to regular size and break their neck :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
shows u how shady (imo dope) marvel marketing is cuz they had niccas hating on tony for what they believe to be just a plain ol sucker punch but then u see the movie and u like :ohhh: sheeeeiiiitttt i would've bytch slapped cap too cuz i need to give bucky that work :birdman: u just dont kill my momma and get away with it :to: U JUST DONT DO THAT!! :damn:
:wow::mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Movie was iight, ending was kind of wack.

Felt more like a avengers film than captain America.

Was nice seeing black panther and I can't wait for the black panther film,

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The one thing I don't understand...

Why doesn't Ant man just go back to regular size when he's small, running up on someone's arm? You can just easily break the person's arm and disable them for the rest of the fight :mjlol:

Or just go up on their head and go back to regular size and break their neck :mjlol:

Because he's not trying to kill anyone.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i think it may have topped the dark knight in terms of rewatchability :banderas:

I like the scene where steve kissed sharon carter with bucky and falcon both giving him the :myman: face
Bucky: Can you move your seat up? :aicmon:
Sam: No :birdman:

so simple yet gets the giggles :pachaha::wow:....ahh that marvel levity :ahh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Movie was iight, its funny how the winter soldier was so :banderas: in captain America winter soldier yet in this film dude is getting that work from everyone.

When black panther Bucky and captain America were running :mindblown:

Falcon was killing it, spiderman was so unnecessary.

Wasn't really feeling the "villian"

All that for a tape that captain America already saw

Would have been more interesting to me those six super soldiers plot and captain America, iron man, Bucky and black panther teaming up and merking em :ehh:

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
Just got back. GOAT Superhero film. :mjcry:. shyt was beautiful just like The Dark Knight. Definite rewatch. Black Panther was everything I asked for and more. That scenery, the technology, the royalty.... Wakanda bout to be lit. I peeped the Dora Milaje. When that one baddie told Widow to step aside. :blessed:. Spiderman was amazing. Ant-Man was trying and I enjoyed his presence. Felt bad for Tony and by the end of the movie, I definitely preferred his point of view. Cap was on some bullshyt. Action was A1. Widow was laying down the law in the beginning was....:wow: I just....:mjcry: it was great.

Gotta say, when I first heard Marvel was bringing Captain America to life, I was skeptical because I don't care for him in the comics but Cap has held the MCU together. How all 3 movies gon be great? The writers need to help out on Thor cause those are straight trash.

Cons:

Tbh, we really didn't need Zemo in the movie...it motivation was kinda weak.
I guess the kissing scene btw Steve and Sharon was supposed to be epic but it fell flat