Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I feel like there'll be a Civil War pt. 2 that properly leads into Infinity War

The issues clearly aren't resolved....and they've already said they're renaming Infinity War 1 & 2 to something else to reflect that they aren't actually one movie split in two.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
The issues clearly aren't resolved....and they've already said they're renaming Infinity War 1 & 2 to something else to reflect that they aren't actually one movie split in two.
Aren't Captain Marvel and BP in the middle of IW part 1 and 2? i could def see those movie dealing with the fallout of CW.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This or captain marvel 2 is the best marvel movie imo. Would watch it again.haven't seen enough of holland to deem him the best spidey but he was dope

Didn't know captain marvel
Had a movie out let alone 2 of em
:ohhh:

Pls tell me her chest was supple
In the movie :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yo Tony was not having that shyt. He went from being completely rational to going ape shyt. That's why I thought it was the best fight of the film. But really all of them were well done. and I think the airport fight was flames. But Tony trying to kill Bucky >>>>>"He killed my mom" WELP!!!! That's all anyone has to say super hero or not to get shyt crackin.

We need that iron man back hand punch to cap after he said yea I knew as a new neg :blessed:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
You ignored the part where Gordon said the Joker WANT to be locked up??? :snoop:

Or realize that that dude with the IED put into his stomach was part of his crew that got arrested.
:ohhh: I gotta admit it's been awhile. Yeah I know Joker wanted to be locked up but I thought fat boy was brought in later.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Aren't Captain Marvel and BP in the middle of IW part 1 and 2? i could def see those movie dealing with the fallout of CW.
Y'all know somewhere online I can go to read IW? I'd like to go ahead and know what happens so nikkas don't try to spoil shyt