Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yo Tony was not having that shyt. He went from being completely rational to going ape shyt. That's why I thought it was the best fight of the film. But really all of them were well done. and I think the airport fight was flames. But Tony trying to kill Bucky >>>>>"He killed my mom" WELP!!!! That's all anyone has to say super hero or not to get shyt crackin.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Robert killed it in the flick as well. We get used to him killing it so he's not getting his due praise.

His emotion really sold the whole movie. If it wasn't for him there would be no conflict. You could feel dudes pain. That's why I never questioned why he didn't just let Bucky go. Iron man was amazing
:salute:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Brehs, that last fight...that shyt was intense. I wasn't mad at Stark AT ALL. I damn near wanted Bucky killed.:damn:

Stark was on "fukk it" mode:whoo:
Stark also isn't in a great frame of mind when the movie takes place.

Feels guilty cause of Ultron.
pepper's gone
having to fight his friends
Has his best friend get severely injured
pretty much managed to piss off just about every one of the avengers
and then when you finally realize that the guy you've been chasing is innocent of the un bombing. You find out he killed your parents and your other good friend knew about and kept it from you.

I'd flip out too.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Is Chris Evans Captain America to yall. I think he is. but I digress. I think Tobey>>Andrew Garfield so maybe my opinion isn't great. BUT you gonna need to convince me you are Captain America after Marvel finishes this Arc. I can easily see me being like nope nikka you not Steve :camby: After Chris Evans.