Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
They actually had the balls to bring up Winter Soldier killing off Tony's parents, thought they were always gonna keep that a secret which I Didn't want.

Black Panther and Spiderman were damn near perfect, made me really hyped to see their movie.

Ironman unhinged at the last fight, the entire airport scene :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
This just in I'm watching Guardians Of The Galaxy, and it's pretty fukking fantastic. The ending still fukking sucks but up until that point. It really was in contention for best Marvel film. Like seriously. Like It's Civil War good with a ending that whiffs completely imo. Civil War has to be either 1 or 1a

Also the CGI is FLAWLESS

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
6149927346896896.png

:russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose:
Vision was looking dapper as fukk in this film.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I can't act like I didn't get insecure and wanna start liftin after that one nh :snoop:

I'm glad I didn't go with a chick, every time she would look at me after that point in the movie all she would've saw was :flabbynsick:

I went with a big group of friends and the girl of one of my friends was sitting next to me, homegirl spend more than half the movie saying to dude how hot cap was :dead:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Zemo was about to commit that though. So keeping him alive is a worse punishment.
That's another thing I disliked. In the comics Zemo wouldn't have did that. I don't like the fact that at the end they tried to make him a sympathetic villain. Hopefully the next time we see him he's on a straight villain tip and wears has trademark mask.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
For reals though... FOH with anyone saying this is the "best Spider-Man ever" bullshyt. Yes, he was that annoying little kid that everyone from both sides were like :what::martin::patrice::manny:

But he WASN'T SPIDER-MAN that we really know and love. We complain in the previous versions of how they often forget Spidey have spider sense, but in this one it was VIRTUALLY NONEXISTENT... that nikka just got knocked around aimlessly ain't dodging shyt....yet supposed to have "special senses" as he told Tony when introduced. He didn't do anything special at all but get knocked around and shoot webbing only to get knocked around some more and telling jokes. And the CGI was horrible. Sony better correct this when Homecoming comes out.

Be a young teenager with superpowers for 6 months and expect Goku Level production brehs
:smh: :smh:

His spidersence is not only "Dodging" but also offensive countering. For example him catching buckeyes punch or catching war machine before he was thrown into a plane.

Not to mention when he did the flip and took caps shield he acknowled he could of stuck the landing better but "the new suit" understanding how to react to things in a new suit and hectic environment is not easy.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a young teenager with superpowers for 6 months and expect Goku Level production brehs
:smh: :smh:

His spidersence is not only "Dodging" but also offensive countering. For example him catching buckeyes punch or catching war machine before he was thrown into a plane.

Not to mention when he did the flip and took caps shield he acknowled he could of stuck the landing better but "the new suit" understanding how to react to things in a new suit and hectic environment is not easy.

FOH... with that plea copping shyt... because people been complaining about lack of Spider-sense in all the other films.... and at LEAST with the Raimi films it's been done respectfully most of the time... and ALL of them being origin films, so that 6 months excuse doesn't work...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Brehs, that last fight...that shyt was intense. I wasn't mad at Stark AT ALL. I damn near wanted Bucky killed.:damn:

Stark was on "fukk it" mode:whoo:
shows u how shady (imo dope) marvel marketing is cuz they had niccas hating on tony for what they believe to be just a plain ol sucker punch but then u see the movie and u like :ohhh: sheeeeiiiitttt i would've bytch slapped cap too cuz i need to give bucky that work :birdman: u just dont kill my momma and get away with it :to: U JUST DONT DO THAT!! :damn:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
FOH... with that plea copping shyt... because people been complaining about lack of Spider-sense in all the other films.... and at LEAST with the Raimi films it's been done respectfully most of the time... and ALL of them being origin films, so that 6 months excuse doesn't work...

I suggest you go see it again.
His SS showed multiple times in a small sample size. He's not goona dodge everything thrown at him.

His sence alerts him to danger and where from.its up to him if he responds quick enough or is even focused enough to acknowledge his senses all the time. During the airport scene he wasn't 100% focused.

But I do agree with you that its to soon to aknoweledge Tom Holland as the best spiderman

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
It was totally irresponsible for Tony to recruit Spider-Man for this fight. From the looks of it Peter hasn't really faced any real threats just low level street level criminals. If Peter would have gotten killed than it would make the pro registration side look even worse.

Also I don't like how Panther was on some straight murder tip when he thought Bucky killed his pops but when he learned the truth he decides Zemo should be locked up instead of killed?:stopitslime:

That was some Goku when Gohan fought Perfect Cell shyt and that's why i loved it:pachaha: