Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
That's a battlefield 4 moment breh
When u jump out of the chopper in the game with ur shoot and release
It and hit the ground like :damn:
Wasn't even a parachute for the breh:mjcry:
Spider-man is the GOAT street level hero. That nikka is a legit threat to damn near everyone, He can lift a tank and damn near can't be touched.
I remember a comic I read of him fighting Omega Red, he lifted up a school bus clean over his head and just dunked it on Omega, Spider Man's deceiving appearance is a super power all by its own

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
3D is never worth it

I saw it in 4DX/3D. shyt was worth it to me, I don't know if y'all up on 4dx but that shyt was literally a thrill ride lol.

Anyway about the movie. How is this not considered avengers 3? We can't give the captain America franchise credit for this one.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Well i for one thought that iw as just common sense. When you're that large you would just immediately assume he isn't that versatile
i guess, but the dude can kick your ass when he's the size of an ant, so i thought he would be able to be just as nimble when he was big. who knows. it didn't ruin anything

"something just flew in me!" got me :russ:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Gonna be controversial but Falcon > Black Panther in this movie :sas2:
I just back back from seeing it and I agree. Black Panther was cool, but I actually liked Falcon's parts in this movie better.

Although I like the Rami Spider-Man joints, Tom Holland the far superior Spider-Man.

I'm disappointed that I didn't get to see the X-Men: Apocalypse trailer
I loved the scenes with Falcon and Bucky. I could see a buddy cop film with them two, they were hilarious together.

The fight scene at Bucky's apartment was the best fight scene outside of the airport.

I'm glad they put Cap's "River of Truth" quote in there, even though it came from Peggy.

The audience went ape shyt when Ant-Man turned Giant. I didn't expect him to get that kind of pop.

The film did a good job of making you see both sides of the argument. Dare I say, even better than the comics presented it (the comics pretty much lead you to take Cap's side, which is why so many people were #teamcap before the movie)

I'd give the film 8.5/10

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
It was totally irresponsible for Tony to recruit Spider-Man for this fight. From the looks of it Peter hasn't really faced any real threats just low level street level criminals. If Peter would have gotten killed than it would make the pro registration side look even worse.

Also I don't like how Panther was on some straight murder tip when he thought Bucky killed his pops but when he learned the truth he decides Zemo should be locked up instead of killed?:stopitslime:
Zemo was about to commit that though. So keeping him alive is a worse punishment.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This or captain marvel 2 is the best marvel movie imo. Would watch it again.haven't seen enough of holland to deem him the best spidey but he was dope

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I loved the scenes with Falcon and Bucky. I could see a buddy cop film with them two, they were hilarious together.

The fight scene at Bucky's apartment was the best fight scene outside of the airport.

I'm glad they put Cap's "River of Truth" quote in there, even though it came from Peggy.

The audience went ape shyt when Ant-Man turned Giant. I didn't expect him to get that kind of pop.

The film did a good job of making you see both sides of the argument. Dare I say, even better than the comics presented it (the comics pretty much lead you to take Cap's side, which is why so many people were #teamcap before the movie)

I'd give the film 8.5/10

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So i just watched it and I really liked it, I don't think it's better than the winter soldier though primarily because the winter soldier is the best villain they've had in these movies Zemo was cool though.

Couple thoughts story wasn't as tight as TWS but it was decent, it's not stated in the film but it's pretty obvious that Crossbones was working for Zemo and the point of his attack was to 1) have civilian casualties with the avengers youngest member present and 2) to put the thought of bucky in his mind. IT was decent ploy by zemo either they set off a biologic weapon or blow up civilians, the part with Wakada's involvement was just a happy accident. (did zemo also hire the black lady?)

I thought the Airport scene would have been more.... but it was still pretty good and ant man going big was dope. The stakes were obviously much lower in this then the comics but what are you going to do.

Black panther was pretty good and I don't take issue with him not killing zemo in the end, like another poster said he see's what the circle of violence causes, and it's not like the guy won't get punished. He's been doing all this and what has he got to show for it?

I don't think they needed to show Spider man origins I mean everyone and they mama knows it.

The fight scene at the end was definitely the best of the movie and yes Iron man was right to want to beat bucky to within an inch of his life, even if Bucky didn't do it on purpose to see your moms strangled to death like that..... and your dad beat to a pulp (:mjlol: at there being security cam footage of it though)

Very enjoyable movie