Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't make that a con breh. I mean did yall expect them to kill each other?

I'd didn't think it was the best thing since slice bread. But to say it wasn't dope? Man yall a tough crowd.

naw, I didn't expect them to kill each other...and in my con I said how it was initially exciting...but after seeing them standing there, facing off, and that initial rush to battle, my excitement left too...i'll have to look back at my post to see what I originally said, but to me, the fight just didn't do what a fight of that magnitude was supposed to do...it felt empty/hollow to me....it was visually 'oh, ah', but that was about it....

edit - found what I originally said:

'- the airport scene: it looked cool as hell at first, but that excitement wore off quickly...it never really felt like the epic fight it was supposed to be/they built it up to be....by that I don't mean they should've been trying to kill each other, but it should've been more engaging than it was....it seemed like a missed opportunity to me....another thing: didn't like how they were shytting on Rhodes the whole fight....not only that, didn't like how iron man blasted falcon when the fight was over, even though it was vision that fukked Rhodes up....when he did that, I was like 'but it was your boy that did it, what the fukk?'...'

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
muthafukkas be knowing how to say some bullshyt to get attention :beli:
dont be fooled

whose trying to fool anyone?...i'm a grown man, I don't need attention from a message board by just spouting bullshyt/trolling like a lot of yall cats do...i'm stating my genuine thoughts/opinions on the movie, nothing more/less....

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Hawkeye: Hi, I don't think we have met yet. I'm Clint.

Panther: I don't care.

:ahh:

you know he laugh at that in front everybody but went home and was like

tumblr_m5r9t5f8jb1rxm1ywo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
skimmin the bootleg again. Giantman was fukkin dope, but why did he move in slow motion? was that just the stylistic directing choice?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Winter Soldier was a better political film. And Bucky was a better villian then the main character. But other then that, Civil War go this. Especally how they were able to show case everybody abilility. The debate for me (and this is a separate thread) which is better. Batman or Cap. trilogy. To me, Civil War >Rises. Dark Knight>Winter, Begins (don't know) Capt.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
skimmin the bootleg again. Giantman was fukkin dope, but why did he move in slow motion? was that just the stylistic directing choice?

Well i for one thought that iw as just common sense. When you're that large you would just immediately assume he isn't that versatile

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
whose trying to fool anyone?...i'm a grown man, I don't need attention from a message board by just spouting bullshyt/trolling like a lot of yall cats do...i'm stating my genuine thoughts/opinions on the movie, nothing more/less....
Who was talking about YOU tho?
fukk up
My muthafukka mouth is killin me right now after this dentist shyt
You over here whining
Thanks for puttin yourself out there :deadmanny:

You DONT HAVE to respond either
PLEASE!

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Movie was pretty good, I would say everyone held their own. Black Panther wasn't taking no shyt in any scene!! Bucky and Cap was making lightwork out of the tactical squad that came for them in the apt. One part in particular Bucky grabs their door ram and uses it as a weapon, how do you even compete with that :wtf:.

Airport scene was :damn: :whew:

I need to see this again immediately

1st day blu-ray purchase, hopefully Atmos sound :ohlawd:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
It was totally irresponsible for Tony to recruit Spider-Man for this fight. From the looks of it Peter hasn't really faced any real threats just low level street level criminals. If Peter would have gotten killed than it would make the pro registration side look even worse.

Also I don't like how Panther was on some straight murder tip when he thought Bucky killed his pops but when he learned the truth he decides Zemo should be locked up instead of killed?:stopitslime:
He saw that he was being consumed by revenge and opted to take a more "heroic" route, this was all apart of him developing into being a proper king.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It was totally irresponsible for Tony to recruit Spider-Man for this fight. From the looks of it Peter hasn't really faced any real threats just low level street level criminals. If Peter would have gotten killed than it would make the pro registration side look even worse.

Also I don't like how Panther was on some straight murder tip when he thought Bucky killed his pops but when he learned the truth he decides Zemo should be locked up instead of killed?:stopitslime:
Everyone expect for BP was pulling their punches. Plus Tony does irresponsible things :yeshrug: I agree doe

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who was talking about YOU tho?
fukk up
My muthafukka mouth is killin me right now after this dentist shyt
You over here whining
Thanks for puttin yourself out there :deadmanny:

You DONT HAVE to respond either
PLEASE!

lol yall cats are funny with the tough guy and trying to be funny talk...anyway, the person you quoted was responding to something I said, and then you came with your comment about 'people saying shyt for attention'...not hard to put 2 and 2 together....if you weren't talking about me, I apologize for the misunderstanding....take some drugs for the pain and have a good one....