Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
T8N3K8y.gif

12 more hours..... 10am ticket showtime.... almost there brehs...... :banderas:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
It was totally irresponsible for Tony to recruit Spider-Man for this fight. From the looks of it Peter hasn't really faced any real threats just low level street level criminals. If Peter would have gotten killed than it would make the pro registration side look even worse.

Also I don't like how Panther was on some straight murder tip when he thought Bucky killed his pops but when he learned the truth he decides Zemo should be locked up instead of killed?:stopitslime:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Last night was my grandmother's receiving of friends and today was her funeral, so I'm going to go see this tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing it. I'll talk to you all then.
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. If it makes you feel any better you'll really enjoy this movie.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I have a feeling Zemo is gonna be the "big bad" of Black Panther. And i think Cap and Bucky cameo just to get a bigger audience for a new IP. Serkis and Bruhl as the villians would be pretty good. They could probably toss in a 3rd one from BP lore in the beginning too.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i had the urge to hit the gym when the helicopter scene came on :noah: them biceps

I can't act like I didn't get insecure and wanna start liftin after that one nh :snoop:

I'm glad I didn't go with a chick, every time she would look at me after that point in the movie all she would've saw was :flabbynsick:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It was totally irresponsible for Tony to recruit Spider-Man for this fight. From the looks of it Peter hasn't really faced any real threats just low level street level criminals. If Peter would have gotten killed than it would make the pro registration side look even worse.

Also I don't like how Panther was on some straight murder tip when he thought Bucky killed his pops but when he learned the truth he decides Zemo should be locked up instead of killed?:stopitslime:
to play devils advocate though bucky is a killing machine with no emotions who had killed before and was going to kill again. When panther found Z he was at the end of his tether then he hears the origin of his vendetta which brought everything home. I had a problem with panther's characterisation too but it was for a different reason

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps

He saw what being consumed by vengeance can cause. And his dad probably wouldn't want him to kill him either but zemo telling the story n thinking of all the stuff that came of it... It makes sense