Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
to me, the other cat right...that scene was a letdown to me....explained how it was one of my 'cons' about the movie...

You can't make that a con breh. I mean did yall expect them to kill each other?

I'd didn't think it was the best thing since slice bread. But to say it wasn't dope? Man yall a tough crowd.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the only thing i found off about peter in this movie was the whole

dont tell aunt may mr.stark :whoa:

i mean in the comics peter aunt is his great aunt and thaats why shes so old and he doenst tell her shyt

he worry the stress will kill her

maybe he thinks aunt may will get they cousin vinny to whoop his ass :patrice:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
That scene was THE scene of the movie.

As soon as the footage of the car "accident" began showing, I was like "awwwwwwww shyt :snoop:"

Tony was straight up :scust: at Cap. Breh said fukk it, Bucky dies today.

Perhaps the best fight scene in the MCU? Def top three imo.
Oh, far and away the best fight scene in the MCU. Whats contending with that? Ant Man Vs. Yellow Jacket? :russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You can't make that a con breh. I mean did yall expect them to kill each other?

I'd didn't think it was the best thing since slice bread. But to say it wasn't dope? Man yall a tough crowd.
muthafukkas be knowing how to say some bullshyt to get attention :beli:
dont be fooled

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Black panther and cap are so similar
Just like stark and Spider-Man are in a sense

It's a passing of the torch with phase 3 with them leading the way

I guess? :ld:

Black Panther wasn't in his normal element in this movie. When he's on his king shyt in Wakanda he becomes a completely different entity, and he'll probably have journeys into the spirit world and all types of african fukkery during his movie, so I doubt you'll feel that way after that movie drops

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Officially seeing this tonight I'm out y'all :salute:
iron-man-o-1_zps6akgit4m.gif
Good luck breh. Im team Cap / team black panther but i can understand your point of view and understand your passion :salute:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
For reals though... FOH with anyone saying this is the "best Spider-Man ever" bullshyt. Yes, he was that annoying little kid that everyone from both sides were like :what::martin::patrice::manny:

But he WASN'T SPIDER-MAN that we really know and love. We complain in the previous versions of how they often forget Spidey have spider sense, but in this one it was VIRTUALLY NONEXISTENT... that nikka just got knocked around aimlessly ain't dodging shyt....yet supposed to have "special senses" as he told Tony when introduced. He didn't do anything special at all but get knocked around and shoot webbing only to get knocked around some more and telling jokes. And the CGI was horrible. Sony better correct this when Homecoming comes out.

Well he did say he only had them for about six months, maybe his powers will get stronger as time passes. :krs:

He had a clear spider-sense moment in this movie, when Falcon's drone was behind he automatically knew what was going down. It was pretty subtle. I think there was another one too but I can't remember. Either way like Achille said they justified it because his powers were still new to him by this point