Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Get Imax without 3D

35 minute trip and it's bootleg IMAX. The theater I go to is 10 minutes away and has the better seats. It's all about the convenience for me. The 3D doesn't really add or subtract from the movie as a whole

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
***deleted***
Damn where the hell is the icon for spoiler tags at? Sorry ppl, Im over here dropping spoilers while nikkas sitting in the theatre. I gotta learn how to tag the shyt. Deleting it for now.

Edit: Damn got negged already, yall nikkas quick as hell :snoop:

tread_zpsuoo7tyi4.gif

Use [ spoiler] with no space at the start and then end it with the same thing, but a / before the word spoiler.

Fred.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mcpt6n1XVK1rpbxguo1_500.gif

from the other thread

ill say this its a better film then bat V superman

but bat V superman is such a visual feast

this is sometimes looks like some cos-players fighting at an airport

there some parts with the graphics on tony suit look a little choppy or it looks like the drop spider man in to some parts that were not film lived
LOL I feel you homie. You're rational in your analysis, I respeck that.

In all seriousness I'm not that peculiar about that scene, I thought both movies were dope and simply enjoyed them for what they were.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I noticed that cap rescued the rest of the avengers from that prison cell at the end:ohhh:

Y'all think cap is gonna start the secret avengers and Tony is gonna start the mighty avengers?:whoo:

The might use black panther and spider man movies to help develop both teams:ooh:

They did said that the new spiderman trilogy is gonna debut a lot of new hero's and the upcoming black panther movie is a big setup for infinity wars

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That scene was THE scene of the movie.

As soon as the footage of the car "accident" began showing, I was like "awwwwwwww shyt :snoop:"

Tony was straight up :scust: at Cap. Breh said fukk it, Bucky dies today.

Perhaps the best fight scene in the MCU? Def top three imo.

C/s. :camby: the airport scene being better the emotion the them blows were felt cuz of what caused it

Don't get me wrong airport scene was good but the way people and media hyped it up I was letdown
Cap v Bucky in TWS in the streets is my fav
shyt was like watching a Bourne movie

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
C/s. :camby: the airport scene being better the emotion the them blows were felt cuz of what caused it

Don't get me wrong airport scene was good but the way people and media hyped it up I was letdown
Cap v Bucky in TWS in the streets is my fav
shyt was like watching a Bourne movie

Now BE EASY. That shyt was a cinematic achievement. Some wonky CGI in spots but in the grand scheme of things. That scene is very much some showcase shyt.