Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ok so I left after they showed BP and Cap in wakanda, was there another after credit scene and if so what was it

Yea it showed spider man in his bedroom after the fight, he was playing with a new gadget I guess tony gave him. Aunt may comes in the room with some ice, and he says a guy named Steve from Brooklyn punched him in the eye and he had a "REALLY BIG FRIEND.. LIKE REALLY BIG" :mjlol: then after she leaves he toys with the gadget again and it shows the classic Spidey signal from the old comics (I'm not sure what it does)

this one
1513357-6a00d8345158e369e200e553b4d79a8834_320wi.jpeg

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
***deleted***
Damn where the hell is the icon for spoiler tags at? Sorry ppl, Im over here dropping spoilers while nikkas sitting in the theatre. I gotta learn how to tag the shyt. Deleting it for now.

Edit: Damn got negged already, yall nikkas quick as hell :snoop:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I will speak at length regarding my feelings on Black Panther later.

But for now all I'll say is Tony Stark had every right to snatch Bucky's soul from his body and F-U-C-K Steve for thinking he has any moral high ground to stop him. "But he's my friend":wtf: fukk outta here.

The movie did a great job getting to that point and RDJ completely sold that scene.

That scene was THE scene of the movie.

As soon as the footage of the car "accident" began showing, I was like "awwwwwwww shyt :snoop:"

Tony was straight up :scust: at Cap. Breh said fukk it, Bucky dies today.

Perhaps the best fight scene in the MCU? Def top three imo.

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only problem I did kind of have is the fact the airport scene was kinda light. It didn't have the impact I felt it should have. Scene was still good, but it lack any real serious emotion and consequence outside of Rhodes damn near getting bodied.

Daps
i looooooove this movie brehs....the images are still going crazy in my head :wow: the fact that they put THIS
captain-america-iron-man-civil-war.jpg

just lets me know the russo's are my niccas :salute:...i legit went "oh shyt!" :gladbron: in the theater when it happened and i was the only one :pachaha: i felt like such a geek :heh: but thats wat the marvel gawds do to a nicca :ahh::noah:

Was literally just about to post this photo too, surprised no one else caught this

Was also nice to see Sharon delivering Steve's "Plant Yourself Like a Tree and Tell the Whole World No, You Move" speech during Peggy's funeral as well.. I was hoping they would add that in there somehow

Also during the final fight just like in the comic Tony's armor being able to anticipate Cap's fight patterns

War Machine got that Goliath treatment as well

Russo's did a great job translating some of this stuff to the big screen

I feel like Falcon deserves some type of most improved player award, dude did his thing in this one

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I noticed that Wakanda was located near west Africa region in the movie, ain't in the comics is located in South Africa region?:ohhh:

Nah its in the east Africa region. The film shows its location via news footage. And in the comics, it usually varies. However, the Coates run established it in East Africa as well.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
THAT Is the biggest thing I was like "Boy this is the type of shyt they were KILLING BvS for in that thread." Guarantee they'll cop pleas for this though. And I don't even mind the nitpicks, I just hate the double standards I saw from Marvel fans (that I'm sure we'll see from DC fans too). It's annoying.

Yeah, people went after BvS over Wonder Woman in it, but a dozen of characters outshining the main Character in his own film, and they give it a pass. :martin:

Film had Greataction scenes, but nothing else. Plus some more plot holes that they overlook.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's also a strategic move by Marvel to get people to see the Black Panther movie. He's a fan favorite of the comic book fans, but he's not that popular to the general audience. Civil War did a good job introducing the character, now we have to wait two years before the solo flick. So they will have to really push the BP movie with cameos from other characters for the general audience to see the film.

If Cap and his crew does show up, I hope its only light cameos and that's it. The focus of the solo should be on T'Challa, his supporting cast (his family, the Dora Milaje, his good friends), the villain (Klaw), and Wakanda.