Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I saw Dawn of Justice a third time and I reduced my score to a 7. I still like it but a lot of the problems people pointed out I was able to see clearly. I admit the first two times seeing it my judgment was clouded because I was so hyped to see the trinity.
O ok.
Might need to see how Civil War is on the 2nd and 3rd try. CW might get better for you :yeshrug:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Anyone like the callback to the Winter Soldier bunker scene? Zola pretty much said Bucky killed Howard Stark but it was still a stroke of genius to make that a twist.

Also I said this in the spoiler thread too. fukk Marvel for making Tony seem sad in the trailer when he said "So was I," when he pissed the hell off instead.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
so with cap and the rest of the team in wakanda at the end of the movie how much do you think they will be a factor in the black panther movie ?
Tony's going to get the homie back :sas2:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone like the callback to the Winter Soldier bunker scene? Zola pretty much said Bucky killed Howard Stark but it was still a stroke of genius to make that a twist.

yep, that's how capt knew bucky did it even though he was on ice when bucky did it....and it wasn't really a twist, at least to us (the audience)...it was more so a twist to iron man...

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
It's not but my last name is Barnes.

Like Bucky.

Wait...did you say Bucky???

*allows 10 innocent people to die* :russ:

tumblr_mcpt6n1XVK1rpbxguo1_500.gif

from the other thread

ill say this its a better film then bat V superman

but bat V superman is such a visual feast

this is sometimes looks like some cos-players fighting at an airport

there some parts with the graphics on tony suit look a little choppy or it looks like the drop spider man in to some parts that were not film lived

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
It's not but my last name is Barnes.

Like Bucky.

Wait...did you say Bucky???

*allows 10 innocent people to die* :russ:

Steve is practically gay for bucky

Steve was to be the poster boy for WW2

he told tommy lee jones to go kick rocks so he can save bucky

steve was to be the poster boy of shield

he told sam jackson kick rocks so he can save Bucky and bring down the hella-carrier

steve was to be the poster boy for government over sight

he tells tony stark to go kick rocks so he can save bucky

its almost like theres a pattern :ohhh:

I wrote this like two months ago in the official civil war thread

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as the whole convenience thing it wasn't anything less outlandish or coincidental than what happened with the Joker in the Dark Knight or Bane in the Dark Knight Rises. And I see a couple people here complaining who I know are Nolan stans :sas2:

Aside of the barrels on the ferries and suspended belief as to how he was able to place them there unnoticed, and the nuke blast....there's NOTHING convenient in either TDK and TDKR. Paying attention to detail and making logical deductions is different from blatant plot holes and forced scenes.

Plus Zemo is no Joker or Bane.