Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Anyone like the callback to the Winter Soldier bunker scene? Zola pretty much said Bucky killed Howard Stark but it was still a stroke of genius to make that a twist.

this movie was able to weave the end of iron man 3 age of ultron and witner solider plot points seem lessly

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
yea, they used this movie to clean up a lot of the phase 2 shyt, and give phase 3 a clean slate...

iron man 3 not a perfect movie but it felt like tony final chapter as iron man and him talking about not being able to give it up really felt authentic.. Robert an addict and you get this idea he fusing some addict ideas in to tony stark... i would love iron man 4 : demon in a bottle but i know disney too p*ssy to do it ... i think this is RDJ best tony stark performance

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
breh if u just spoiled a part of the movie for me im gonna neg u and get u fukking banned for being a piece of shyt and imma put u on ignore til i see it just to make sure u dont spoil anymore.....and you're talking bout heroes vs heroes u dumbass :what: they not trying to kill each other because neither side is trying to destroy the world or some shyt....why u really expected to see heroes murdering other heroes is beyond me and quite possibly the dumbest shyt ever to think going into a comic book flick
Nikka that shyt has been all throughout the thread:mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just got back. :wow: 9/10. I think I like Winter Soldier is better for being just a more streamalined movie, but this being close is just a testament of how they put soo much in this one movie.

The action in this is second to none. There might be movies as good but yo this is god tier action! The airport scene is great but I a little too jokey at times. But the scene of Bucky escaping his apartment until they catch him is bonkers! Bucky puts in fukkin' work! I loved his action beats. Black Panther as well is a straight G with the claws and flips! And the hand to hand with him and Bucky. :whew::whew:

The comedy is great Vision, Ant-man, Falcon, and Tony all have great lol moments.

I liked Zemo, his ultimate plan was actually grounded and made sense. And he indeed succeeded. I doubt that's the last of him.

The last Act was just an acting tour de force by RDJ, he is actually a noticeably a better actor compared to everyone else.

Agent 13's eulogy of Peggy was just. :mjcry: thank you Russo Brothers.

I am extremely glad the other super soldiers didn't get activated that shyt would have been wack. When I heard about them I was like what? :patrice:

Although I like the portrayal of Spiderman, Tom Holland is definitely a good choice I felt him almost unnecessary and kinda of an irresponsible choice by Tony to include him. If he's all traumatized over collateral damage inviting a kid in the mix is kinda dumb.

I understand why he is so in the tank for Bucky but Steve was just off the reservation after a certain point. This niqqa Bucky was catching bodies right in front of you and even tried to kill your dumb ass. You gotta respect authority at some point and think saving him might not be possible. I'm glad Bucky actually acknowledged the fact on the way to Russia.

There is a lot in this movie and they did a good job juggling everything I do think it was a little too much. Spiderman specifically, that's like the only reason I give WS the edge over this.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
shyt on Black Widow while she kicks ass and gets things done in every movie she's been in brehs

The new characters :wow:

The action :wow:

The pros and cons for both Tony and Steve's side :wow:

The fact the trailers didn't give everything away :wow:

The Ant-Man audience surrogate :wow:

The laughs :wow:

The feels :wow:

The fun :lolbron:

blalienz

#AGP #AMG #RBM
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Zemo fukking sucked as a villian. He basically had no plan beyond getting to wipe Bucky's mind yet we're supposed to believe he was some sort of puppet-master, pulling all the strings:camby:

The Ironman/Spiderman dynamic was brilliant. The way Spiderman keeps trying to impress Ironman and the way Ironman keeps shytting on him, whilst mentoring him:mjlol:

Winter Soldier's/Bucky's fight scenes:ohlawd:

Black Widow making it out of that Airport fight alive:comeon:

Black Widow surviving another encounter with The Winter Soldier:comeon:

Ant Man's scenes:mjlol:

Black Panther playing no games:wow:

To Black Widow: "Don't bother, Mrs Ramov, I'll kill him myself:leostare:"

To Captain America: "From one warrior to another, How long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?:leostare:"

Won't lie, Sharon Carter was looking a little delectable to me in some scenes:takedat:

AUNT MAY NEVER LOOKED THIS GOOD:takedat::shaq::whoo::whew::steviej:
THIS!!!!
in the next movie it needs to be reveled that shes a super soldier like cap and ws
at least make it more believable:pachaha:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Numbers update. I still think it'll do more than BvS

Friday AM Update: Captain America: Civil War brought in $25 million from Thursday night previews, the tenth largest Thursday night number of all-time (including midnight-only screenings). This Thursday number is just behind the $27.6 million posted by Avengers: Age of Ultron last year and $27.7 million brought in by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice earlier this year. Both films went on to gross over $80 million on Friday, the question as to whether Civil War will be able to top $200 million for the weekend depends on audience response and how well it ultimately plays on Saturday and Sunday.

Additionally, updated international figures for Civil War bring the international total to $291.2 million and that's not including early reports from China where it's being reported the film brought in $30.6 million on its opening day. For a larger breakdown of its international performance so far click here and stay tuned as we'll have Friday estimates for you tomorrow morning.

Updated: 'Captain America: Civil War' Hauls in $25M from Thursday Night Previews - Box Office Mojo
It's going to crush bvs

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know some people don't like it but I loved that they went with a teenage Spiderman and his reactions and mannerisms are what I would expect from a kid.

I know Cap is a super soldier but gat dam I never knew he was that skrong :damn:

I need me a team of fine ass Nubian bodyguards :wow:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Opinions DO NOT equal facts:mjlol:

Captain America trilogy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dark Knight trilogy imo

You on that dust. That's not even rational.

Civil War had no consequences of their actions. I like the Cap trilogy, just that I can't wait till the Justice League film and the Solo Batman film and Wonder Woman film to see action done with a serious tone. The things that Marvel says about their few movies that are slightly above average is :heh: . The bias and propaganda is real.

But Panther and Spider-Man did well and outshined Cap in his own movie.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Naw
You on that dust. That's not even rational.

Civil War had no consequences of their actions. I like the Cap trilogy, just that I can't wait till the Justice League film and the Solo Batman film and Wonder Woman film to see action done with a serious tone. The things that Marvel says about their few movies that are slightly above average is :heh: . The bias and propaganda is real.

But Panther and Spider-Man did well and outshined Cap in his own movie.
Naw nikka u on crack if u think I HAVE to like the Dark Knight trilogy:russ: