Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Why you posting spoilers for other movies? This is a Civil War spoiler thread. Not every MCU movie spoiler thread.

He did say he studied them for an entire year. He made sure to leave a trail of breadcrumbs and he made sure that the maid found that doc's body at just the right time. Obviously, there was some chance involved but I think he deserves more credit than some are giving him.

How the hell is that spoilers when it's common knowledge?

so now that team cap are livin in wakanda do you think they play a big part in the black panther movie

Most likely.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This year is lit :wow:
ChyoB7xUYAEXD5V.jpg

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
so with cap and the rest of the team in wakanda at the end of the movie how much do you think they will be a factor in the black panther movie ?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Damn...Now that I think about it..... Yea... :wow:

I got the cap trilogy over TDK trilogy. Damn didn't even think about that.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
naw, it didn't....the driving force in the comic was the initiative...the driving force in this movie was capt's feelings for bucky...everyone wanted to catch bucky, but capt wanted to help him, while others wanted to kill him, which was the splitting force....also, even the teams were decided not on what they thought of the initiative, but more so on who you were cool with....falcon & hawkeye were gonna ride with capt no matter what....the same goes for war machine and vision riding with stark no matter what...and it trickled down from there like ant-man being cool with falcon, so he rode with him; iron man 'finding' spidey, so he rode with him; hawkeye being a father like figure for scarlet, so she rode with; and so on...what side they fell on in regards to the initiative was an afterthought and a coincidence....

which I understand cause they already have shyt planned for the future that we the fans know about, so they couldn't go all out like the comic and really fracture the team like the comic....hell, they especially couldn't have tony be the a$$hole he was in the comic since he's the center of the mcu...

Most of the big moments in the comic were in the film.

They split before Bucky even showed up in the present, the scene with Black Widow and Captain America in the church even explicitly tells you that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I will speak at length regarding my feelings on Black Panther later.

But for now all I'll say is Tony Stark had every right to snatch Bucky's soul from his body and F-U-C-K Steve for thinking he has any moral high ground to stop him. "But he's my friend":wtf: fukk outta here.

The movie did a great job getting to that point and RDJ completely sold that scene.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i like that this spider man is an annoying a$$hole .. who never shuts up to the point it throws people trying to fight him off and confuses them

it something nobody gotten right about the character

spider-man a yammer mouth ... and he a the classic nuertoic new yorker like a woody allen and also it give him time to think of a plan

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
so now that team cap are livin in wakanda do you think they play a big part in the black panther movie

It's also a strategic move by Marvel to get people to see the Black Panther movie. He's a fan favorite of the comic book fans, but he's not that popular to the general audience. Civil War did a good job introducing the character, now we have to wait two years before the solo flick. So they will have to really push the BP movie with cameos from other characters for the general audience to see the film.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wakanda female :noah:
Aunt may :noah: :noah:
Scarlett witch :noah:

Black panther was the shyt he reminds me of cap in a way like passing of the torch
Spider-Man was good too he like a mini stark great casting still need more screen time before I think he Better than Garfield

Ant man stole the show had me :russ: :laff: :mjlol:

Need to see again which is Sunday but initial reaction too it hard to say
Felt TWS gelled better but the theme to this was really great both sides had real good arguments

I don't agree the airport scene was the best scene in comic book history to be honest

Even tho it wasn't long think TWS v cap on the street was better fight wise

But it is def in elite movie too me so rating is 9/10 too me

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I will speak at length regarding my feelings on Black Panther later.

But for now all I'll say is Tony Stark had every right to snatch Bucky's soul from his body and F-U-C-K Steve for thinking he has any moral high ground to stop him. "But he's my friend":wtf: fukk outta here.

The movie did a great job getting to that point and RDJ completely sold that scene.

Now that you reminded me of that scene. fukk Marvel for making "so was I" in the trailer seem so sad when Tony said it in the most angry way possible.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Anyone that seen it find it weird that good ol' all American clean cut captain america....

..tried to strait up murder spiderman in that airport fight scene. This was his first time meeting spidey, he had no idea spidey had super strength. Yet he tried smashing a shipping container that had to way at least a couple tons right on spiders head. (Right at that I'm from queens... im from Brooklyn part)

Without that super strength spiderman would have been a red smear on the pavement, but Captain America didn't seem to give a fukk. The fact he heard spidey's voice and it obviously sounded like a kid made the attempted murder much much worse

He kinda prooves Tony's point, that enhanced people need to be put in check:manny:

Last edited: