Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Someone brought a good point up on Twitter. Team Cap is right because of agendas. What if the U.N. sent the avengers to a dictatorship to fight the rebels and defend the dictator?

That's the problem with the accords tbh.

Word!

U better believe Haliburton and the Bush Administration would LOVE them accords.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Robert killed it in the flick as well. We get used to him killing it so he's not getting his due praise.

His emotion really sold the whole movie. If it wasn't for him there would be no conflict. You could feel dudes pain. That's why I never questioned why he didn't just let Bucky go. Iron man was amazing

It was good to see RDJ act a little more in this movie. He's been hamming it up in these movies for so long I kinda forgot how talented he can be.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spidey looked and sounded as if he was 5 yrs old ..cute. the cartoonish tone was down to a t.

I disagree....they went over the top with that shyt you called cute....seriously, they really made him run around like a lil puppy behind tony and that's just smh worthy....he's not like that and he's not as childish as they portrayed him....with that said: I understand why they did that...they going for the kids and kids will eat this spidey up....

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
nikkas out they damn mind calling this the best trilogy. Nolan got it and it ain't even close. You can make an argument the last two cap movies > dark knight rises, but that's where it stops.
Opinions DO NOT equal facts:mjlol:

Captain America trilogy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dark Knight trilogy imo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikkas out they damn mind calling this the best trilogy. Nolan got it and it ain't even close. You can make an argument the last two cap movies > dark knight rises, but that's where it stops.

Why so much hate tho... :heh: I liked the first cap movie so it really fits that it's a solid trilogy for me...

IT's all subjective, alot of people thought that the TDKR was kinda wack, doesn't mean it isnt a solid trilogy. correct? :troll:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
It was good to see RDJ act a little more in this movie. He's been hamming it up in these movies for so long I kinda forgot how talented he can be.

The part after he sees WS kill his parents, the look in eyes n face was REAL. I've seen that type of anger before, that's THE scary type.

RDJ was excellent.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
No, that still belong to Nolan.

Batman Begins > The First Avenger
The Dark Knight > Winter Soldier
The Dark Knight Rises < Civil War
This way of comparing these series doesn't work, IMO. I can easily switch things around to Cap's side by doing this:

Winter Soldier>Batman Begins
First Avenger<Dark Knight
Civil War>Dark Knight Rises

You have to compare the each series as a whole. That being said, I agree that the Dark Knight series is above this one (just barely, though), mainly because The Dark Knight is such a great movie.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The part after he sees WS kill his parents, the look in eyes n face was REAL. I've seen that type of anger before, that's THE scary type.

RDJ was excellent.

yup

when he said

I don't care he killed my mom ...

you can hear all the hurt '

and not the over dramatic MARTHA WHY DID YOU SAY MARTHA