Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bucky is a very interesting character. He kills it every time. If you have the Winter Solider you have a hit.

After sleeping on it and reading some more I do see where people say the movie has a convience issue with the villian. But the movie was so dope it didn't really bother me

As far as the whole convenience thing it wasn't anything less outlandish or coincidental than what happened with the Joker in the Dark Knight or Bane in the Dark Knight Rises. And I see a couple people here complaining who I know are Nolan stans :sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Movie was amazing but waaaay overhyped especially the airport fight scene. It was great but it wasn't the best fight scene ever.

But that Spiderman and Black Panther :banderas: can not WAIT for their solo films

So what was the best comic movie fight scene ever??

For me it was the Batman warehouse scene in BvS :manny:

I'm sorry.... But a 1 sides fight scene of Batman vs some canon fodder no name soldiers wasn't better than the Airport scene.... And that's not even to shyt on the BvS scene. But saying so is ridiculous.

I mean hell..... As dope as that BvS scene was, it wasn't really even better the fight prior to it and might not be as good as the Sup vs Zod fight.

So much more happened at the airport, so many combinations of things happened and we really got a great opportunity to see what everyone can do power wise vs one guy throwing punches and kicks

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I'm sorry.... But a 1 sides fight scene of Batman vs some canon fodder no name soldiers wasn't better than the Airport scene.... And that's not even to shyt on the BvS scene. But saying so is ridiculous.

I mean hell..... As dope as that BvS scene was, it wasn't really even better the fight prior to it and might not be as good as the Sup vs Zod fight.

So much more happened at the airport, so many combinations of things happened and we really got a great opportunity to see what everyone can do power wise vs one guy throwing punches and kicks
I thought it was better, the airport fight scene was good don't get me wrong but there was only two or three spots that made me drop my jaw the rest was :ehh: that batman fight scene had me like :damn: the entire time. I wish I could see this great, amazing, jaw dropping fight scene that everyone saw but I can't :yeshrug:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
As far as the whole convenience thing it wasn't anything less outlandish or coincidental than what happened with the Joker in the Dark Knight or Bane in the Dark Knight Rises. And I see a couple people here complaining who I know are Nolan stans :sas2:
What happened with the joker? DKR was ass

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People overreatcted to the BvS fight scene because up to that point we really hadn't seen a great Batman fight scene in a live action movie. Give a starving man a sandwich and he'll think it's a gourmet dinner. :mjlol:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened with the joker? DKR was ass

Just speaking on how Joker seemed to anticipate every move and outcome of every single character while claiming he didn't really have a plan and was just a "dog chasing cars." We accepted it because he's the Joker and the Dark Knight is a classic. But I don't see how Zemo's plan was THAT much more convoluted or reliant on convenience than the Joker's was. And don't even get me started on how ridiculous Bane's plan was in DKR.