Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We praised Denzel's John Creasy or Liam Neeson's Bryan Mills for pretty much having the same agenda! From the same perspective as them..... he's clearly the hero in this film:russ:

I hope they do Thunderbolts with him, they even sort of set-up a possibility of it in future films by giving him the backstory and motivation. He doesn't want rogue superheroes and supervillains running around the world and he led a former military squad.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brehs who are talking about the consequences
What benefit does marvel killing of characters have for the product or company?

With that being said the crippling of Rhodes did feel like a cheap cop out to replace death

I agree. Can't be like the comics where characters "die" and then come back some issues later. These companies glut contracts and way too much money invested to really kill off anybody. The only character I see going down us possibly Cap in infinity war and bucky takes over.

Thats what I been saying too... to the cats that keep whining about "consequences" or mad that someone aint die. Why the fukk does someone have to die and what purpose does that serve if you're trying to build a universe? I'm still mad they killed buddy in AoU and hope somehow he's revived down the line.

I'm not mad at Rhodey getting fukked up cuz lets be real, in war there are always gonna be some injuries...... but again with the death thing.... if they are not currently dead in the cartoons or comics or have NEVER died in any medium, why kill them on the big screen just because?

If cats want characters to die so bad, I'd rather then Marvel just start creating random never been in comics characters for the movies, build them up and make them take the sacrificial bullet down the line.... but dont kill someone that dont need to be killed.... shyt is stupid.... villains included

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Vision's synthetic lust for Scarlet Witch got Rhodey paralyzed.
-Amazing how these 16 minutes of Spider-man beat anything in the last two Sony films
-Felt like Winter Soldier and Cap's friendship and team up were better portrayed here than in Brubaker's run.
-Iron Man mentoring Spidey is a great touch. It's like they took some good elements of Ultimate Spidey and also hopefully will mix in some of Stan Lee and Ditko's run.
- Ant Man didn't seem too distraught about ending up in prison again and possibly never seeing his daughter. He was willing to sacrifice it all just to help Cap without any real background info on the situation.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
-Vision's synthetic lust for Scarlet Witch got Rhodey paralyzed.
-Amazing how these 16 minutes of Spider-man beat anything in the last two Sony films
-Felt like Winter Soldier and Cap's friendship and team up were better portrayed here than in Brubaker's run.
-Iron Man mentoring Spidey is a great touch. It's like they took some good elements of Ultimate Spidey and also hopefully will mix in some of Stan Lee and Ditko's run.
- Ant Man didn't seem too distraught about ending up in prison again and possibly never seeing his daughter. He was willing to sacrifice it all just to help Cap without any real background info on the situation.

I would assumed he understood what the stakes was and up to speed per his arrival. Like Hawkeye said, he was fairly knowledgeable when he met Cap and they probably discussed more of the plan before the battle. It wasnt like he was all shocked when everyone got together.... he was just happy to meet Cap and excited to be of use and work with the team. Hell I bet he knew more than say Spidey on his situation..... cuz I'm sure Tony aint 100% come clean, just told him what he thought he needed to know, Cap team shoots from the hip

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
dont know much about black panther but the charcter was done with a very regal air and he a master fighter

he indifferent to everyone goals but his own ...

he well written and has a clear story arc ...

can you imagine if had shown up in an avengers movie

joss make him sound like buffy the vampire slayer :scust:

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would assumed he understood what the stakes was and up to speed per his arrival. Like Hawkeye said, he was fairly knowledgeable when he met Cap and they probably discussed more of the plan before the battle. It wasnt like he was all shocked when everyone got together.... he was just happy to meet Cap and excited to be of use and work with the team. Hell I bet he knew more than say Spidey on his situation..... cuz I'm sure Tony aint 100% come clean, just told him what he thought he needed to know, Cap team shoots from the hip

I feel you, and some suspension of disbelief is also needed, but this was a grown man with a daughter. While Peter is still an impressionable kid.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
CKQnxvQ.gif

I gotta wait a full hard 24 hours..... Saturday morning or die trying...

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
ill say this its a better film then bat V superman

but bat V superman is such a visual feast

this is sometimes looks like some cos-players fighting at an airport

there some parts with the graphics on tony suit look a little choppy or it looks like the drop spider man in to some parts that were not film lived

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also Zemo's plan would never have worked unless Iron Man was able to find out where Cap and Bucky were going and have Panther trail him. He needed all of them to come to Siberia. Of course he could always have just leaked the video and the effect would probably have been the same.