Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this movie did a great job of juggling all the story arcs

it made joss look like an amateur in age of ultron .. the russo brothers did a good job of not forcing all the charcters to talk the same like joss did in the avengers

i think visions crush on Scarlett witch was some of this most funny endering stuff on a big bang theory type shyt

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
What team were you on when it was over?

I was team cap all the way thru it. Even tho it sucks he killed Tony's parents he couldn't stop it. Only thing I was mad at cap for was not telling him

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
We praised Denzel's John Creasy or Liam Neeson's Bryan Mills for pretty much having the same agenda! From the same perspective as them..... he's clearly the hero in this film:russ:

Punisher gonna be mad at him at first and then give him daps :wow:

200.gif

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What team were you on when it was over?

I was team cap all the way thru it. Even tho it sucks he killed Tony's parents he couldn't stop it. Only thing I was mad at cap for was not telling him

I was team Cap at the beginning but kinda swayed over to Tony at the end. For someone who seems so righteous and noble, Cap was a dikk to not be honest with Tony about his parents death.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm only coming back in here just to say this about BP.

I thought his character and what he was for this movie was PERFECT. I see no need to complain. He mainly only had one objective and he stuck to that objective. Like everyone knows, he's a Prince of a nation, he didnt need a lot of dialog and not too many folks were really worthy enough to even speak to him. Plus, he aint know none of them, he has no relations so there was no real reason to be off guard and warm up to folks. His fight scenes were enough to show you what he can do and there was no need for overkill.

I thought he was used very well

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Just saw the movie and I give it a 9/10:noah:

Spider man was dope:obama:

Black Panther was amazing, I can't wait for his movie to come out:wow:

The airport battle scene is probably the best comic movie fight scene that I ever saw:ohmy:

I like the villain of the movie the plot they use him for:ehh:

The balanced light/dark in the movie:leon:

This movie is one of the best comic book movies that I ever seen

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This is like fourth best marvel movie

six best marvel property

movies

Iron Man 1
Winter Solider
Guardians
Civil War

Marvel show plus movies

Iron Man 1
Daredevil season one
Winter Solider
Guardians
Jessica Jones Season one
Daredevil season Two
Civil War

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Side note..... not caught up in the moment.... loved ABSOLUTELY LOVED Winter Soldier.... but come one... this movie was better.

From the story, the action, and the usage of characters.

And this doesnt have to be one of those "since this is good that means the other now is bad" things. Both are great but this upped the bar

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Brehs who are talking about the consequences
What benefit does marvel killing of characters have for the product or company?

With that being said the crippling of Rhodes did feel like a cheap cop out to replace death
I agree. Can't be like the comics where characters "die" and then come back some issues later. These companies glut contracts and way too much money invested to really kill off anybody. The only character I see going down us possibly Cap in infinity war and bucky takes over.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the un is about politics country's and individuals due dirty shyt and the un never calls them out for it

Put the avengers under shield or under the un its gonna be the same problem .. evil or greedy men can manipulate the situation...