Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
It's decent as a fight scene, but it's not close to being the best fight scene in the movie. It does bring alot of things together though

See this why I can't get my hopes up. I wouldn't expect Cap and Iron Man to be the best fight scene in the movie. but everyone bringing up ONE fight. I mean damn are the other fights good. I mean I don't need all of them to be the airport level but can I get a Spider-man/Dock Ock Spider-man 2 level seen to go along side it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
10.45 showing here. :obama:

Got my team stark shirt and ironman dunks rdy! :wow:
s_7913_6bpJwjS3fteCz3UejsVh5LWWrgYrxhRed_1024x1024.png

Nike-SB-Iron-Man-Dunk-High.jpg
:wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It's not slander. I didn't say one negative thing. Dude is one of the biggest BP fans on here, so I'm interested to see what he thinks.

With that being said, I'm not sure he was the "best" part of the movie to be 1000%. I think that's hyperbolic. He had some cool scenes, though. Black Falcon is really dope in this.
Oh ok cool. I saw that smiley and thought the worst :russ:

As long as it's set up for Coogler to deliver a classic :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i think the finale was great that they inverted the trope

i thought it was going to be the guys verse some winter soliders and then some more fighting among themselves

i like that baron wasnt just some hydra nut hugger and had his own agenda

Exactly.... I think what people are failing to comprehend that to a degree this Zemo wasnt really even a villain.... he was just a man in pain on a quest for revenge.... it was more of a "raise of the villain" type shyt.

Hell, we've seen this same guy per say in countless movies and he was portrayed as a HERO.... from Arnold Swart, to the Punisher, to many other HERO movies or character where good men go on a path of destruction and revenge over the death of they families. Is John Wick a villain? This nicca's bloodlust was over a fuking dog:mjlol:

No.... Zemo to a degree wasnt even a bad guy

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The end fight was definitely refreshing and a good change of pace after we've seen heroes vs armies or heroes vs monster in too many SH movies. It felt smaller and more personal between Cap and tony, instead of it being cap, tony, ws VS a ws army.

Exactly!!!!

I dont wanna hear nothing else about "da da dat FORMULA"

Be happy PUSSIES!!!! :pacspit::pachaha:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I've only seen the airport scene, but a part i thought was great that I haven't seen anyone talk about:

Hawkeye - "We haven't met, I'm Clint."
Black Panther - "I don't care."

:jawalrus: cold blooded. I also like the subtle self deprecating jab they took at Hawkeye there.

Iron man does the same thing to ant man later

am fan of jermey renner but i like that little jabs they took at him

an i like that his :dahell: at vison about the avengers being at each other throats

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Another thing.... after finally getting to see this movie.... something bothering me is the complaints about the villains when they villains didnt need to be highlighted more than they were. For the story that was being told here.... this shyt essentially was the typical and PREDICTABLE movie where "the 2 heros have been throughout the movie then in the climax find some truth and come together to take down said villain" type movie. This movie was pretty much always at its core a CAP vs IM movie. I only think the villain needed to do more if there was indeed a fight that was gonna go down with them against the heros, but in this case they got the proper amount of time, pushed enough of the plot and was straight for what they were needed for. The shyt it seems like some are complaining about is the shyt that we've seen sooooooooo many other times.... hell we just saw it a month ago! I thought niccas aint like "formulas"? :sas2:

Zemo was like an anti-supervillain, completely went against the mold and even accomplishes what he set out to do :wow:

"Mission Report, December 16, 1991" :demonic:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Zemo was like an anti-supervillain, completely went against the mold and even accomplishes what he set out to do :wow:

"Mission Report, December 16, 1991" :demonic:

We praised Denzel's John Creasy or Liam Neeson's Bryan Mills for pretty much having the same agenda! From the same perspective as them..... he's clearly the hero in this film:russ: