Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie but I was slightly disappointed with the way BP was used in this. It felt like he didn't do much of merit in his airport battle especially. His father's death was also rushed as hell. Chadwick did a solid job as far as acting goes but eh. My audience was excited when he first showed but it felt like they stopped caring as the film progressed. I would say Spider-man had the stronger debut because he did more in his sequences. They madr him look really good in his short time.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I was hesitant about this new spider man

but he was dope

this movie felt bigger then age of ultron and its good to show the consequence of tony actions

it very much an age of ultron sequel

i though falcon was cool .. i liked hawkeye parts and i am glad he still alive ..

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It was good. I give it a 7.5 or 8, but I'm a hard critic.

I'm interested to see what @Ziggiy thinks of Black Panther's portrayal.
1976.jpg

So let's talk Black Panther
I think okay not amazing but that can be corrected in his own solo film. Spider-man definitely took some of his screen time
:dwillhuh:

Whats up with the Black Panther slander. Thats the main reason I want to watch the movie.

Until recently I've heard he's been the best part of the movie. What was missing for yall?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I just got back from seeing it, a good movie, but I had some minor issues with it. The Score Gawd Henry Jackman slipped in this one, the music didn't have much memorable themes really. His Winter Soldier work way better. As someone said, and I definitely agree with after watching the movie some of the scenes looked better in the trailers and the TV spots compared to the shots they kept in the movie. BP and Spider-man, Winter Soldier, Falcon did their thing. My theater was packed too. Definitely have to see it again in a few weeks. Oh yeah Winter Soldier still my favorite Marvel movie, but this was still a good film.

I may see it Friday and Saturday. :banderas:

Real test is to see if the movie improves on a rewatch (or at least maintains) :ehh:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
:dwillhuh:

Whats up with the Black Panther slander. Thats the main reason I want to watch the movie.

Until recently I've heard he's been the best part of the movie. I

It's not slander. I didn't say one negative thing. Dude is one of the biggest BP fans on here, so I'm interested to see what he thinks.

With that being said, I'm not sure he was the "best" part of the movie to be 1000%. I think that's hyperbolic. He had some cool scenes, though. Black Falcon is really dope in this.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Another thing.... after finally getting to see this movie.... something bothering me is the complaints about the villains when they villains didnt need to be highlighted more than they were. For the story that was being told here.... this shyt essentially was the typical and PREDICTABLE movie where "the 2 heros have been throughout the movie then in the climax find some truth and come together to take down said villain" type movie. This movie was pretty much always at its core a CAP vs IM movie. I only think the villain needed to do more if there was indeed a fight that was gonna go down with them against the heros, but in this case they got the proper amount of time, pushed enough of the plot and was straight for what they were needed for. The shyt it seems like some are complaining about is the shyt that we've seen sooooooooo many other times.... hell we just saw it a month ago! I thought niccas aint like "formulas"? :sas2:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I may see it Friday and Saturday. :banderas:

Real test is to see if the movie improves on a rewatch (or at least maintains) :ehh:

Seeing it Friday morning with wifey and youngest

Then Sunday with wifey and all the kids

Seeing twice will def tell me how it is and that's how I do with most movies

Only reason I'm seeing twice in theater is cuz we do it for certain movies cuz there is always 1 kid that gotta go to the bathroom even if u make go before and no drink in movie so 1 of us misses parts of the movie
So going twice gives us both a chance to see movie full no issues
1 of us goes during that day
And we switch the other day

I repeat I only do this for the movies we really really wanna see shyt
Adds up

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie but I was slightly disappointed with the way BP was used in this. It felt like he didn't do much of merit in his airport battle especially. His father's death was also rushed as hell. Chadwick did a solid job as far as acting goes but eh. My audience was excited when he first showed but it felt like they stopped caring as the film progressed. I would say Spider-man had the stronger debut because he did more in his sequences. They madr him look really good in his short time.

It's spiderman:hamster: you know they gonna go all out for him.

I think it's cause the Black Panther centered scenes were pretty much thrown in the trailer/extra footage already. :yeshrug: Folks in my theater did have the :wow: when they finally showed wakanda.