Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just got in from the theatre.

:whew:

The airport fight was just :wow:

They nailed T'Challa's air of complete and utter :birdman:. Managed to pick a couple of different references for the Wakandan accent too :ehh:

The scene with Widow facing off against the Dora Milaje. T'challa in between them like "I want to see this, but not right now :shaq:"

Everett Ross is way too :smugdraper:for his own good. An evening with Mephisto's MCU counterpart should straighten that right out :sas2:

Spider-Man home :blessed:Him and Tony are going to be dope in 'Homecoming'.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I just got back from seeing it, a good movie, but I had some minor issues with it. The Score Gawd Henry Jackman slipped in this one, the music didn't have much memorable themes really. His Winter Soldier work way better. As someone said, and I definitely agree with after watching the movie some of the scenes looked better in the trailers and the TV spots compared to the shots they kept in the movie. BP and Spider-man, Winter Soldier, Falcon did their thing. My theater was packed too. Definitely have to see it again in a few weeks. Oh yeah Winter Soldier still my favorite Marvel movie, but this was still a good film.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
To everyone questioning the "why BP brought Cap and co in?" :francis:

Wasnt it kind of obvious? This whole movie he was after WS only because he thought he was the one that murdered his father. He was motivated by anger. But in the end, with him sticking to the shadows and watching shyt unfold (I mean he heard ZEMO pretty much admit this was all him) and he saw how this was fukking up the Avengers and the outcome of how Zemo was still tortured even after all that (still didnt find his peace or happiness in loss and understood the mans anger as he too lost his father but more... wife and son).

He said right there he was DONE being motivated by ANGER/REVENGE and admitted he was after the wrong person.

He made his peace right there as this was never a Team Cap or Team IM thing. Since he aint have no beef with them and he was at peace, he probably worked with Cap out of respect.... plus did people completely miss the part where they are containing Bucky to not only keep him secure (ala make sure no on triggers and manipulates him again) but also cure him of the triggers?

:russ: This wasnt no "to be continued" shyt, they pretty much layed it all out there and wrapped everything up

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Panther came through :wow:.
I thought widow was going to catch some hands when his female guard was about to walk to the whip

"Move or I will move you :birdman:"

I was surprised that everyone in my theatre got hype when Hawkeye appeared. He's cool but I was more surprised that I enjoyed Falcon. He finally fit into place this time around

The fact that they didn't go big and cartoony with the villain was great. The whole movie had everyone seeming human and his motivations added another dimension, that's why I think they didn't include Hulk and Thor. When he was talking about the Avengers killing his family I felt him, but when T'Challa had him in that chokehold looking like Katt Williams I lost it :mjlol:

Definitely going to go see this at least 2 more times at a matinee because the crowd was too hype to digest everything

When the crowd reacted to the Dr. Strange trailer, Spiderman and Panther's acrobats:wow:......Marvel got it locked up until 2025

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
6149927346896896.png

:russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Why are y'all complaining about Chadwick's accent?

It sounded authentic for East Africa. The actor that played T'chaka actually had it off because he clearly had a south african accent for a country that is meant to be in East Africa.