Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So let's talk Black Panther
I think okay not amazing but that can be corrected in his own solo film. Spider-man definitely took some of his screen time

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
It was good. I give it a 7.5 or 8, but I'm a hard critic.

I'm interested to see what @Ziggiy thinks of Black Panther's portrayal.
1976.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Awesome scene in Captain America the first avenger When he's on the giant plane at the end. Hydra member gets in a smaller aircraft and deploys, leaving captain america and another henchman struggling on top of the aircraft. The pilot tries to roll cap off the plane, and inadvertently causes his own man to fly into the propellers and die. Cap hangs on to the tail, when the guy opens up he pushed his eject shoot, and jumps into the aircraft.

That was really fukking dope.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Just got back from peeping the film............... and :whew: .......... all I'll say for now is shyt is all fukked up..... ITS ALL fukkED UP NOW!! :damn:

my theater was doing some unheard of shyt.... they open up extra theaters and were selling tickets to whoever wanted to see the flick.... and if they got more tickets than they had seats then they would just open up another theater and throw the moving it was showing in that room in the bushes. :wow:

EDIT: oh yeah @Ironman put in WORK!!!!

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
man Crossbones had very, very early exit :mjlol:

Was not expecting that twist at the end. It made the movie for me and that ensuing fight afterwards was dope.

But, Jesus, that gave Cap such a power boost in the movies.

man my nikka Ironman went Super Saiyan level 3 when he found out Bucky killed his moms, and you can't really blame him either. :manny: its like fukk your friendship nikka, that b*stard killed my folks!! :damn:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was kinda bored in some parts this isn't a bad movie though
I think the problems in this film are emblematic with some other marvel films so not really a big deal
I'm not really invested in any of the characters but I liked the story plenty
7/10

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I gotta speak on Falcon in this. He was mad dope. He really was bussing ass in that aiport and in that beginning action sequence. I really like what they did with him.

yeah Falcon represented but I was rollin when he seen Black Panther and then Spiderman and was like " :comeon: everyone has a damn gimmick nowadays" (referencing the fact that all these heroes with animal based powers were popping up) :russ:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw it :wow:

Too many dope action sequences:wow: I'ma have to rewatch it just to remember them all:wow:

Chadwick as Black Panther:wow::mjcry:

The twist with stark vs brooklyn boys tag team actually had me team stark:mjcry:

I'm still hungry brehs, I want another one:mjwhat:

Was kinda :martin: with the cut scene of t'challa/cap. Why would duke just take in bucky like that.:patrice:And I wasn't feeling the ending with the letter.:patrice: