Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
On the torrents i guess
This bytchass aint gonna give me a link
I wont let him borrow my car no more :deadmanny:
Theres no marks on it though from the screen
I want it I want it I want it. fukk waiting. I'm too high to care right now. Just don't feel like downloading then trying to figure out how to stream to my tv.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm sure the movie is piff, but..

Chris Stuckamann :scust:

Dude said Star Wars was the best movie last year and as you said gave Deadpool (which is really good) an A+
i mean i give deapool a B+ and prolly copping the blu and last year was pretty weak movie wise :patrice: and i know A LOT of cacs that love that star wars so it is wat it is.....my dudes over at double toasted liked it a lot tho (korey gave it a better than sex rating) so i feel pretty good about it

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
surprised this is such a talking point, Sam Wilson's devotion to Rogers is no secret, so here he was facing pending danger being sent to a trap set by zemo. As everyone on steve's side is imprisoned what exactly was cap's best shot at beating the winter soldiers? Was falcon ever really going to say fuk u and let cap die? The movie was littered with contrivances but this wasn't the biggest

Besides his plan might have been for all the Avengers to go to siberia with cap, I only seen the movie once but IIRC he didn't have anything to do with the Sokovia Accords which is what started the rift in the team, so shyt was actually going better than expected for him :yeshrug: