Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The AMC IMAX Cap marathon starts tomorrow at 8am. The line up is: Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and then Civil War.

We're planning to sneak sandwiches, fruit and coolers inside of our purses. We're also bringing blankets and pillows. Any other suggestions for a marathon like this? I'm so excited.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
We shytting on OG Iron Man now:wtf:

First they love you then they hate then they love you again
tumblr_inline_nxymkowVJB1rjchpf_500_zpsb3icbnzu.gif

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The AMC IMAX Cap marathon starts tomorrow at 8am. The line up is: Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and then Civil War.

We're planning to sneak sandwiches, fruit and coolers inside of our purses. We're also bringing blankets and pillows. Any other suggestions for a marathon like this? I'm so excited.
Condoms..extra fruity.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

You sound like ole girl from Scary Movie bringing Chicken Dinners and shyt into the theater:mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I gotta speak on Falcon in this. He was mad dope. He really was bussing ass in that aiport and in that beginning action sequence. I really like what they did with him.

dawggggg Falcon was amazing for once, nikka was actually WRECKING shyt, plus his upgrades looked dope AF