Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Still love the film and its my fave comic book film ever, only gripe was how Tony found out where Cap was - the plan was all relying on Falcon telling Tony where cap was, suppose he didnt say shyt lol
:russ:
surprised this is such a talking point, Sam Wilson's devotion to Rogers is no secret, so here he was facing pending danger being sent to a trap set by zemo. As everyone on steve's side is imprisoned what exactly was cap's best shot at beating the winter soldiers? Was falcon ever really going to say fuk u and let cap die? The movie was littered with contrivances but this wasn't the biggest

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Ppl keep saying Zemo was a terrible villain when he didnt even set himself up as a villain. He wanted the good guys to see their teammates as the villains. His whole plan was to get the Avengers to tear themselves apart. Which happened:francis: The only negative I can say about him is that he could have easily been taken out the movie. Cap was already planning to defect. Government agents could have easily framed Bucky instead of Zemo doing it and we would get the same result. Movie would have been 15 mins shorter too and would have ended almost exactly the same.

Sharon Carter was wasted/not necessary.
Young Arachnid :blessed: had the best character intro in a Marvel film. Breh summed up his origins/motivations/background in a few sentences. Shat all over Amazing Spiderman's first 30 mins.
6th man award goes to Antman
Hawkeye needs to file his :flabbynsick: papers
Action is A1
All the character interactions can be funny on Avengers 1 level with I loved
T'challa was ill but his cgi looked weird. Everything he did was saw in the trailer/previews. I really hate how this movie ends with him inviting Cap and Bucky into Wakanda. I bet he gonna be on of those friendly negroes:mjpls: Notice how he saved that evil cac from self ownage:mjpls:

This isnt really a Cap movie....more of a Cap vs Iron man. Wanda did the best anyone could do in that situation:yeshrug:. Both sides had a point and started in on Cap's side. This is what BvS should have been... A battle of two different philosophical world views. Wtf is with heroes making and breaking their relationships based on mothers. Bucky killed Stark's pops but he yells "He killed my mother":bryan:I thought they were going to pull some stupid as BvS fukkery for a sec doe:whew:

Winter Soldier was a better Cap movie
Civil War is a better Avengers movie then AoA and I like AoA

9/10

And Vision is a c00n with the clown as sweater on
And he shot down War Machine:mjpls: , nobody said shyt and Falcon took the L because of it.:mjpls:
"Oh there were two of them:mjpls: didnt look like it:mjpls:one of them was on our team:mjpls:who knew:mjpls:"

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
surprised this is such a talking point, Sam Wilson's devotion to Rogers is no secret, so here he was facing pending danger being sent to a trap set by zemo. As everyone on steve's side is imprisoned what exactly was cap's best shot at beating the winter soldiers? Was falcon ever really going to say fuk u and let cap die? The movie was littered with contrivances but this wasn't the biggest
Sam would NEVER dawg Steve like that unless it was for the greater good and the same with Steve.
I just dont get why Cap didnt tell Tone about his parents.
That was some bullshyt

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Sam would NEVER dawg Steve like that unless it was for the greater good and the same with Steve.
I just dont get why Cap didnt tell Tone about his parents.
That was some bullshyt

I ain't see the movie yet, but I already know why, he's protecting his childhood friend who always had his back. So now things are in reverse and now Cap is protecting his friend and will have his back.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I ain't see the movie yet, but I already know why, he's protecting his childhood friend who always had his back. So now things are in reverse and now Cap is protecting his friend and will have his back.
I just didnt expect that from Cap
Hes always been a stand up guy no matter what.
Smh
I felt sorry for Tone and I was team Cap from jump.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I thought he represented nicely in The Winter Soldier especially on the bridge when he took control, and told Cap that he got this.
Nah in winter soldier he was a straight up bag handler the words "I do everything he does but slower" typifies that. Here (as already mentioned) he was upgraded, got a new toy, new tech and sick wings it's just a shame they had to job rhodey to levels things out.:francis: It's so weird how widow and Hawkeye are the least powered avengers yet the brothas always take the Ls (war machine in CW and falcon in antman)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
@fillerguy not sure if you are trolling but you make a valid point, there was something about panther's portrayal and t'challa to a degree that rubbed me the wrong way. Its like in a forced attempt to get them over they were made into them "just turn the other cheek and be bigger" type kneecrows. Dozens of wakandas were killed in Lagos and you are thanking the avengers for choosing to take part in the registration act? The way t'challa gushed over widow was pathetic. Then after wanting blood the whole flick when he finds his father's killer Its like justice will deal with this? Reminded me of the end of roots "you are not worth it" yeah right :camby:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My lil brother sent me a clip of some new bootleg Civil War shyt
shyt look clean as hell
Sorry
Not tryna fukk with yall
Just lettin some of the thirst bucket fellas know
Its out there :merchant: