Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Movie was good but not better than The Winter Soldier, just below it however.
Bucky was the MVP of the movie and fukk what you heard about that Airport fight, Swat team fight with him and Cap :banderas: >> Bucky was moving like Rama from The Raid :banderas:.

This is by far Robert Downey Jr's best performance as Tony Stark/Iron Man. I was surprised at how dramatic and serious he/the character was in the movie. Very good acting performance.

Spider-Man and Ant-Man were great :russ:
Black Panther was good but I couldn't stand Boseman's blatantly fake and exaggerated accent :scust:

Would rather have Captain America 4 next than Infinity War :yeshrug:.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
usually don't like comic book movies but this one had some well put together fighting scenes. Downloading ant man and winters soldier now

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
i don't think they jobbed War Machine... i mean, yeah he's the reluctant loser of the whole fight, but he's been the most undercooked hero in the series, and i think he finally got some good action. Falcon was badass too. They managed to give everyone awesome shyt to do in this... except Widow. She... shot Antman, and tazed Panther. Cool. Wow. Retire to the office already, tuts.
:wow:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Black Panther was good but I couldn't stand Boseman's blatantly fake and exaggerated accent :scust:

:yeshrug:.

Wow you only one I saw so far that has said this. Most people say he did a good job with his accent. I guess I will find out at 730pm tonight when I go see it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Couldn't stand that snake Vision in this :scust:. Haven't been disgusted with a character in film like I was with him for a long time.
Everything about the character just reminded me of Stephen from Django: mannerisms, expressions, clothing, attitude etc and the way he just kept getting involved :scust:.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Wow you only one I saw so far that has said this. Most people say he did a good job with his accent. I guess I will find out at 730pm tonight when I go see it.

For me it was too apparent that it was an actor putting on an accent :yeshrug:, even worse that they put him next to an actual African actor with a natural accent at one point.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Think I might go see it tonight by myself cause I ain't got nothing else to do....just somebody please tell me it's better than BvS:wow::mjcry:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
13147597_10100935291954932_6192538011493712180_o.jpg

13131176_10100935291989862_5515430419164144029_o.jpg

I hope this scene is in the movie,

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think they jobbed War Machine... i mean, yeah he's the reluctant loser of the whole fight, but he's been the most undercooked hero in the series, and i think he finally got some good action. Falcon was badass too. They managed to give everyone awesome shyt to do in this... except Widow. She... shot Antman, and tazed Panther. Cool. Wow. Retire to the office already, tuts.

They're trying to make Widow the "heart"....Before Winter Soldier and now Civil War, I was ready for Widow to:camby:

But she has a nice lil dynamic going on with Cap...Stark, to.

When she showed up to support Cap just because "I didn't want you to be alone" (You know the scene)....Lil shyt like that makes her more endearing to the fans.

The Russo's have really opened up her character IMO

Conz

Superstar
Daps
They're trying to make Widow the "heart"....Before Winter Soldier and now Civil War, I was ready for Widow to:camby:

But she has a nice lil dynamic going on with Cap...Stark, to.

When she showed up to support Cap just because "I didn't want you to be alone" (You know the scene)....Lil shyt like that makes her more endearing to the fans.

The Russo's have really opened up her character IMO
i like her when she has the one to one scenes, like when her and Cap found the Zola computer in TWS, but I'm ust tired of seeing her fight with the rest of em. it was stupid a while ago, now it's just ridiculous. I mean, I'll allow a normal soldier like Falcon to become a superhero who can slam like an immortal, but i'm tired of Widow's fight moves. She has 1 moment per movie, mostly involving a motorcycle, but nothing stood out in this one fightwise.