Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Besides his plan might have been for all the Avengers to go to siberia with cap, I only seen the movie once but IIRC he didn't have anything to do with the Sokovia Accords which is what started the rift in the team, so shyt was actually going better than expected for him :yeshrug:
ya.

Zemo idk man i mean he did all that to split the avengers. Dude wanted to join his wife n kid. He succeeded as much as he could with what he had even if it only lasts a movie or two lol. He wanted to die anyway so he took his shot and played on cap being loyal to buck

How did zemo oroginally know it was bucky who killed stark anyway? The hydra encrypted files had it in their and he sought out bucky then? Cause he kept asking everyone like he wasnt sure. I forgot how he got the video

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
ya.

Zemo idk man i mean he did all that to split the avengers. Dude wanted to join his wife n kid. He succeeded as much as he could with what he had even if it only lasts a movie or two lol. He wanted to die anyway so he took his shot and played on cap being loyal to buck

How did zemo oroginally know it was bucky who killed stark anyway? The hydra encrypted files had it in their and he sought out bucky then? Cause he kept asking everyone like he wasnt sure. I forgot how he got the video

Zemo decrypted most of the Hydra files that Black Widow so he had rough/incomplete intel. He probably already figured out that Barnes killed Stark, but he needed evidence and that's why he tracked down the Hydra guy living in hiding and used the code words to activate the sleeper in Bucky so he could get that conformation. The video was the evidence he needed and it was kept at the Soviet base in Siberia where they also kept the other super soldiers.

Jards

All Star
Daps
I'm lost when nikkas are saying Zemo is a non factor and could've been taken out the movie - it's a whole different movie without Zemo :what:

Yes they were split on the accords but that was only one part of the reason they were fighting - the reason they were fighting was because of Bucky. Had Zemo not framed Bucky then Cap doesn't go on the run as a vigilante to prove Bucky's innocence meaning the airport scene doesn't happen. The airport scene happened as the team Stark were trying to bring in Bucky, Cap, etc not because of the accords.

The final fight between Cap, Bucky and Tony also doesn't happen without Zemo because without Zemo showing Tony that Bucky killed his parents then there's no fight.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
places in atl where civil war was shot

civic center = MIT building, Nigeria CDC, building in berlin
Porche North America in Hapeville = New Avengers Tower
Railroad Gulch near Philips Arena = Nigerian Marketplace

most of the B roll filming happens in Pinewood Studio in Fayeteville

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i watched a bootleg and don't feel sorry about it. shyt was great.

Every character got a cool moment.

since Martin Freeman was interrogating Bruhl at the end, does that mean Bruhl will be in Black Panther.

I'm anticipating that more than any other marvel movie now. I thought Boseman was excellent, and seeing that futuristic medical facility and what Wakanda looked like in the credit scene... bring that shyt on

Spidey was dope, but Holland needs to work on his accent more. there were a few times you could clearly tell he was British. "Carbon fiber" "big fan" couple of lines at the apartment...

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Nah in winter soldier he was a straight up bag handler the words "I do everything he does but slower" typifies that. Here (as already mentioned) he was upgraded, got a new toy, new tech and sick wings it's just a shame they had to job rhodey to levels things out.:francis: It's so weird how widow and Hawkeye are the least powered avengers yet the brothas always take the Ls (war machine in CW and falcon in antman)
I agree. Widow is useless in my opinion

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
U6lWmiI.png

Just a few more hours :blessed:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't think they jobbed War Machine... i mean, yeah he's the reluctant loser of the whole fight, but he's been the most undercooked hero in the series, and i think he finally got some good action. Falcon was badass too. They managed to give everyone awesome shyt to do in this... except Widow. She... shot Antman, and tazed Panther. Cool. Wow. Retire to the office already, tuts.