Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I was entertained by what happened between the action with bvs compared to civil war. Civil War is the better film because it had more action . Batman vs superman had more lore which I dug
What was the lore of BvS?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I think the character motivations, and tone of the environment around them were addressed well. Still felt like there was some mystery surrounding the characters that i wanted to know about. Really didnt feel like a long movie to me.

BvS was boring af. shyt made me ecstatic for my piss breaks. Even the final fight didnt really blow me away because the movie was so dull and draining that i just wanted the shyt to be over. I'd youtube some parts again fasho in the future but otherwise shyt was:russell:no real desire to watch it again

Bet i come out of Civil War tm night far more satisfied

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
BvS was boring af. shyt made me ecstatic for my piss breaks. Even the final fight didnt really blow me away because the movie was so dull and draining that i just wanted the shyt to be over. I'd youtube some parts again fasho in the future but otherwise shyt was:russell:no real desire to watch it again

Bet i come out of Civil War tm night far more satisfied
the final fight of civil war didnt blow me away.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Well, I just came back from my second viewing and there's something I wanted to talk about the first time but didn't because of spoilers, but it looks to me that with Rhodey's paralysis and the consequent scene of him with the prosthetic enhancements they might be teasing his eventual turn into a cyborg.

ZbwOsAZ.jpg

I doubt they'll go that far since it would be pretty much be copying DC's Cyborg, although I wouldn't put it past Marvel to do it on some :troll: shyt.

Cyborg is a clone of Marvels Deathlok anyway :mjlol: