Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel about it as well. It was and always will be a dope movie for sure, but I think it being the pioneer/trend-starter gives it a bit more clout than the quality of the movie does. It almost feels like that's what folks will say as a safe answer as far as best among the MCU or because that's what's expected to say than what really is.

Miss me with that shyt. OG Iron Man is a goddamn great movie. Like everything in there just works perfectly. Marvel never managed to capture that balance so well again and probably never will.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Miss me with that shyt. OG Iron Man is a goddamn great movie. Like everything in there just works perfectly. Marvel never managed to capture that balance so well again and probably never will.

I disagree on various fronts of that, but whatever. It's not like it's a faultless movie. Hell, it essentially started the trend of so-so marvel villains in the MCU. The action, while cool then, has obviously and easily been surpassed. Terrence Howard :pachaha:. Plot was a bit lightweight as well. Not hating on the movie tho.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I disagree on various fronts of that, but whatever. It's not like it's a faultless movie. Hell, it essentially started the trend of so-so marvel villains in the MCU. The action, while cool then, has obviously and easily been surpassed. Terrence Howard :pachaha:. Plot was a bit lightweight as well. Not hating on the movie tho.

fukk all that. Jeff Bridges made a great villain, shyt was dope. Action was great, very grounded for the genre but that's what made it cool. Howard had great chemistry with RDJ, matter of fact, whole cast had great chemistry. Plot was straight forward, sure, but that's only a flaw when you expect every movie to reinvent the wheel.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
52 hours and 13 minutes until showtime

giphy.gif

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Still love the film and its my fave comic book film ever, only gripe was how Tony found out where Cap was - the plan was all relying on Falcon telling Tony where cap was, suppose he didnt say shyt lol
:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Still love the film and its my fave comic book film ever, only gripe was how Tony found out where Cap was - the plan was all relying on Falcon telling Tony where cap was, suppose he didnt say shyt lol
:russ:
What if Zemo knew Sam had a history of snitchin??
tumblr_inline_mrkubehrJO1qz4rgp.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Movie needed to be edited down a bit. Too long and just not epic enough to warrant the length. Fights were good. The shyt in between was kinda light.

Like i was telling yall, movie is average good. :manny:

You say things like this, but then say that Bats Vs. Supes was more intriguing to you or whatever, when it also was too long and had even less action. You're all over the place, lol!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You say things like this, but then say that Bats Vs. Supes was more intriguing to you or whatever, when it also was too long and had even less action. You're all over the place, lol!
I was entertained by what happened between the action with bvs compared to civil war. Civil War is the better film because it had more action . Batman vs superman had more lore which I dug