Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
dame-dash-dance-o.gif

Welp my plans to see it in Cali on Saturday fell apart, I got my tickets for Thursday at 10 pm it's been a long wait brehs not much longer before we feast on Black Panther and Spider-man in a Civil War movie. :blessed:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

i like this guys reviews :ehh:....civil war must be pretty damn dope since he gave it a A+ (and also said its the best comic book movie since TDK in his opinion) and the last one he gave a A+ to this year was deadpool and he said in that review he didnt think a comic book movie would be able to top it this year :youngsabo:....oh and the praises for BP in every review got a nicca like :blessed:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

i like this guys reviews :ehh:....civil war must be pretty damn dope since he gave it a A+ (and also said its the best comic book movie since TDK in his opinion) and the last one he gave a A+ to this year was deadpool and he said in that review he didnt think a comic book movie would be able to top it this year :youngsabo:....oh and the praises for BP in every review got a nicca like :blessed:

I'm sure the movie is piff, but..

Chris Stuckamann :scust:

Dude said Star Wars was the best movie last year and as you said gave Deadpool (which is really good) an A+

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I've only seen the airport scene, but a part i thought was great that I haven't seen anyone talk about:

Hawkeye - "We haven't met, I'm Clint."
Black Panther - "I don't care."

:jawalrus: cold blooded. I also like the subtle self deprecating jab they took at Hawkeye there.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I've only seen the airport scene, but a part i thought was great that I haven't seen anyone talk about:

Hawkeye - "We haven't met, I'm Clint."
Black Panther - "I don't care."

:jawalrus: cold blooded. I also like the subtle self deprecating jab they took at Hawkeye there.
Hawkeye introducing himself to BP :mjlol:

"Im Clint."

"I dont care." :birdman:
Kingpin misses NOTHING
:martin:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I think what made it so good was that every comic movie is the same shyt about someone trying to blow up the world or the end of time scenario. This was much more compelling and character driven. I think what made this movie so much better is just seeing all these guys beefing and fighting. It did get a little campy at some parts because they are friends fighting each other but don't really want to hurt each other. Just seeing captain and iron man fighting made the movie for me. Spiderman definetly stole the show and he's gonna shyt all over Tobey Mcguire I can't wait for new spider movie.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Don't know maybe it's cuz I have seen it a trillion times but it has aged somewhat and dare I say seems slow in parts. Seems it will always get the benefit of the doubt amongst heads even when marvel produces something better, why? because it started everything that's why :shaq2:

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel about it as well. It was and always will be a dope movie for sure, but I think it being the pioneer/trend-starter gives it a bit more clout than the quality of the movie does. It almost feels like that's what folks will say as a safe answer as far as best among the MCU or because that's what's expected to say than what really is.