Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Brehs... I'm not as disappointed as the OG Avengers flick anymore.

The power of positivety :blessed:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Def the best comic book movie with the large variety of characters

Panther came off as the most skilled fighter. Idk what dudes suit does but he had the strength of cap n buck who are super soldiers

Bucky was dope. I like that dude as an actor. He was whooping ass. That entire chase/breakout scene in the apt was incredible. Plus him and sam had some funny ass banter talking ahit. The can u move ya seat up/no and why didnt u do that earlier when sam sent spiderman flying was lol funny

Spiderman was AMAZING for once. The best spiderman yet. I couodnt stop laughing at his talking. Even sam was like stfu

Ant man KILLED it. His action aas crazy. Giant man laughing lol. Dude was wrecking them all.

Falcoln was dope. Def made him look very good in this. He handled his and his action was great. Like i said. Funny scenes with buck

Cap is cap. Da gawd
Ironman is ironman. Smart ass and i understood why he went after bucky seeing the footage

Zemo not really being zemo i wasnt feeling but maybe when the red skull comes back hell get better

Hawkeye talked good shyt.

Wanda was cool. Planting the seeds of her losing her shyt maybe??

Rhodes was all gun hoe about tkin his own team down and got dealt with because of it

Black widow is black widown. Knew shed do something to let cap get away. Well see what happens since TCHALLA SNITCHED lol

I thought i heard ross was sposed to turn into red hulk in this? Him referencing hulk and thor and 2 30 megaton weapons the avengers misplaced gave the characters the weight they deserve as far as heavy hitters

Crossbones was whoopin ass and went out too quick. I would have liked for him to get captured to the raft so red skull can assemble a team

Why did zemo kill the 5 super soldiers. Made no sense.

Fav characters: cap buck spiderman/antman sam panther in that order

The cam is decent if u just wan see this flick. Ill be there to catch it in theatres

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching avengers 2 for the first time since seeing it in theater, yeah it's not a good movie