Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What? I like the movie a lot but it isn't better than Iron Man, The Avengers or The Winter Soldier.
I don't disagree even though the first two titles are starting to sit at their place for historical significance not quality. The smiley is mostly a roundabout way of saying sad but true

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't disagree even though the first two titles are starting to sit at their place for historical significance not quality. The smiley is mostly a roundabout way of saying sad but true

Nah, fukk that. Iron Man is that good. That movie captured lightning in a bottle on a scale not seen since the OG Pirates Of The Caribbean. That's near perfect entertainment.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Nah, fukk that. Iron Man is that good. That movie captured lightning in a bottle on a scale not seen since the OG Pirates Of The Caribbean. That's near perfect entertainment.
Don't know maybe it's cuz I have seen it a trillion times but it has aged somewhat and dare I say seems slow in parts. Seems it will always get the benefit of the doubt amongst heads even when marvel produces something better, why? because it started everything that's why :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dc fan boys are gonna have to change
their pads come this weekend.
:laff:

wat6rr.jpg

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Aight so the plot was trash. Just a vehicle to get from one action scene to the next.
certain parts with cap and bucky like
bucky says im not worth it
def was kinda lame. I still liked it alot tho, better than last avengers for sure.