Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Said I was only going to watch the first 10 minutes.....couldn't stop the flow, tho:mjcry:

Yo, low key, I'm starting to actually care about Black Widow.

That's a ride or die bytch with a whole lotta heart:obama:

They hype these movies up too much for me to wait on the release date. I'm not a big fan of movie theaters anyway:manny:

I don't know how but they managed to make me care about every character. They all had their moments even with brief screen time.

I want another Ant Man movie:feedme:

This movie made me realize just how bad BvS was:scust:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Marvel stans wouldn't say anything less bruh lol
Im a marvel stan but i have balance. This was a long ass movie and i found myself checking my phone a couple times while it was on. I dare to say that batman superman had me more engaged then this. I really didnt give a shyt about what was going on between the fight scenes in this film because the plot and character issues were so frivilous. The movie is about trying to capture/kill/protect a dude that deserves to die. Its not a bad movie as the action and acting carried the film but the story here is not a big deal and is kinda just meh.

Last edited:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dare to say that batman superman had me more engaged then this.

H7vljHu.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Im a marvel stan but i have balance. This was a long ass movie and i found myself checking my phone a couple times while it was on. I dare to say that batman superman had me more engaged then this. I really didnt give a shyt about what was going on between the fight scenes in this film because the plot and character issues were so frivilous. The movie is about trying to capture/kill/protect a dude that deserves to die. Its not a bad movie as the action and acting carried the film but the story here is not a big deal and is kinda just meh.
:ohhh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
People I've talked to say they loved the movie. One of them is a heavy DC stan and said its his favorite cbm ever. :yeshrug:

Only thing is the only things they talk about are Black Panther, Spiderman and the airport scene. :patrice:

But when you get those things right.. :whew:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The poster is a clown 9/10 times but what he or she states isn't exactly farfetched. For all BvS faults there was a story there, the pacing/ cinematography/ editing amongst other things let it down in the end but there was a story and intrigue as we knew nothing of the new batman, lex, wonder woman or DCEU we were being presented. I ain't dissing CW but marvel are kind of on autopilot

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They hype these movies up too much for me to wait on the release date. I'm not a big fan of movie theaters anyway:manny:

I don't know how but they managed to make me care about every character. They all had their moments even with brief screen time.

I want another Ant Man movie:feedme:

This movie made me realize just how bad BvS was:scust:

I agree......but not as bad as I thought it would.

A lot of similar elements....executed a lil better than BVS, tho.

You just feel more of a connection with these characters because you've been watching them for damn near a decade already