Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
13122821_10100932720612922_4289746963175330704_o.jpg

13087619_10100932936649982_471162702941884493_n.jpg

:russ:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
What yall think about the Russo Bros directing every Marvel Movie for now on with Mcfeely and Markus handing the writing? :whoo:

Except for BP though. :blessed:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
All praises due to the Honorable friendly neighbor hood spider :blessed:

one week til you all become TRUE BELIEVERS.

imma prolly mark when spidey come on screen. I been a spidey fan since days of underoos

drew this back in middle school in between drawing DBZ and POKEMON :mjlol:

http://i.imgur.com/QIcEvGd.jpg?1

:mjcry:
you gave me a flashback to when i used to draw spiderman batman & superman in gradeschool,:mjcry:

that todd mcfarlane spidey :banderas:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
after all the hours letting the movie sink it, it just dawned on me how light the movie was compared to winter soldier.. like there was NO WEIGHT of consequences from any ones actions.
in winter soldier, at that moment in the car scene you felt :damn: L JACKSON REALLY GON DIE

while in CW, there was not 1 scene that made me feel that way, the fact it was called civil war too and not one person had any lasting grave consequence, shyt they only had rhodey break his spine and once he had that fitting, didnt even look like shyt changed in his life, nikka is back up walking just with a strain

thats the word, no real emotional aspect in the movie. and it was clear tony was the real loser in this cause i keep seeing people say there wasnt a clear winner.. i mean he forced the whole team to sign on, made cap a fugitive EVEN though cap was right, could've worked together to uncover the truth.

movie goes down to a 7.5/10 for me now...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
after all the hours letting the movie sink it, it just dawned on me how light the movie was compared to winter soldier.. like there was NO WEIGHT of consequences from any ones actions.
in winter soldier, at that moment in the car scene you felt :damn: L JACKSON REALLY GON DIE

while in CW, there was not 1 scene that made me feel that way, the fact it was called civil war too and not one person had any lasting grave consequence, shyt they only had rhodey break his spine and once he had that fitting, didnt even look like shyt changed in his life, nikka is back up walking just with a strain

thats the word, no real emotional aspect in the movie. and it was clear tony was the real loser in this cause i keep seeing people say there wasnt a clear winner.. i mean he forced the whole team to sign on, made cap a fugitive EVEN though cap was right, could've worked together to uncover the truth.

movie goes down to a 7.5/10 for me now...

And people said that I was lying on how the intensity factor was nothing compare do WS, and they got at me. :francis:

The action scenes are on point and BP took the show, just that so many people out shined Cap in his own movie.