Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Shanghai treating Civil War like its game 7:damn:

686d7dcagw1f39y2s8xr6j20v80kugqb.jpg

686d7dcagw1f39y2t21waj20v80kutdd.jpg

:why: Can't we get this kind of piff in the states?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Just came from viewing the movie, UK EARLY UP IN THIS :blessed:

CONS;

*Villains were terrible, Zemo was useless and served no concrete plot to the film, crossbone was HELLA UNDERUSED, he was so dope and they killed him 5 mins after his inveiling smhhhh
* The forced tension between tony and cap in the beginning came out of nowhere, until the end even though he was wrong, all this could've been solved if he just listened
*Vision messing up and sniping rhodey was kinda off plot, didn't get it
*the continuing calling of LAGOS, lahhgawwws :dahell: , as a Nigerian I was offended smh
*There is NEVER any heavy consequence feeling in a marvel movie, its always lighthearted consequences, you never feel that ''OH MY GOD, THIS IS IT, ITS OVER'' moment, its just ehh he made it

PROS;

*T'Challa, KING CHALLA, MY nikkaAAA CHALLA, THE PANTHER KIND, BRUHHHH, THIS nikka WAS AMAZING, PLAYED NO GAMES, GAVE NO DAMN BOUT NO DUMB CACS, he was bout his business, the accent and language was so smooth, didn't come off as forced
* Spiderman was so flamessss, kid was fast, strong, cracked dope jokes, knew he was a kid and had kid issues, but he killed it
* The airport fight scene was literally the BOMB, everyone was pulling stomps out of nowhere and killed it, def Black Panther was whooping ass and wanda used her powers in ways that visually was beautiful
*AUNT MAY CAN GET THIS DIZZIIIICK ANY DAY, NIGHT, ALL THE GAHH DAMN TIME

MY REVIEW:

Movie started out dope in connecting the bucky/ tony story line ..

T'chaka and T'challa's interaction was dope, felt that father and son relationship and it was nice.. T'challa's Dora Milje was a beast, she had that look where you knew she gave ZERO DAMNS, she was bout it, bout it :lawd:

how quickly Tony gave into the registration was kind of annoying, he didn't even try to find out the underlying cause to resolve it just gave in like yeah screw you all we sign or you arrested smh...

Cap played the cowboy scout perfectly, stood his ground and kicked ass even when Tony handled him in Serbia, he still kept it trill

Tony going to Queens and the whole interaction with spidey was dope..
FINALLY, Falcon was used perfectly, he kicked ass IN STYLE and was useful this time round, loved it
Hated it had to be rhodey but someone ha to get got .
Antman was actually better than most here and he was dope, didn't do much but when he did HE WAS IT..

Hated how they joked pretty much all throughout the movie but some jokes were necessary e.g ''Falcon and Panther 'is that a cat' costume'' :mjlol:

OVERALL..

The Russo bros DID IT, they handled a lot of characters well and not one felt out of place, the fight scenes were A1 and I loved it..

Movie: 7.5/10

fight scenes: 10/10
plot: 6.5/10
jokes: 5/10

I cant wait for Dr. Strange now..

PANTHER, Spidey & Antman killed the show.. PANTHER was everything you expected, BLACK EXCELLENCE IN TRUE FORM, IT MADE ME PROUD :blessed:

*UPDATE*
after all the hours letting the movie sink it, it just dawned on me how light the movie was compared to winter soldier.. like there was NO WEIGHT of consequences from any ones actions.
in winter soldier, at that moment in the car scene you felt :damn: L JACKSON REALLY GON DIE

while in CW, there was not 1 scene that made me feel that way, the fact it was called civil war too and not one person had any lasting grave consequence, shyt they only had rhodey break his spine and once he had that fitting, didnt even look like shyt changed in his life, nikka is back up walking just with a strain

thats the word, no real emotional aspect in the movie. and it was clear tony was the real loser in this cause i keep seeing people say there wasnt a clear winner.. i mean he forced the whole team to sign on, made cap a fugitive EVEN though cap was right, could've worked together to uncover the truth.

so with that I put the movie at 7.5/10

*UPDATE*

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just came from viewing the movie, UK EARLY UP IN THIS :blessed:

CONS;

*Villains were terrible, Zemo was useless and served no concrete plot to the film, crossbone was HELLA UNDERUSED, he was so dope and they killed him 5 mins after his inveiling smhhhh
* The forced tension between tony and cap in the beginning came out of nowhere, until the end even though he was wrong, all this could've been solved if he just listened
*Vision messing up and sniping rhodey was kinda off plot, didn't get it
*the continuing calling of LAGOS, lahhgawwws :dahell: , as a Nigerian I was offended smh
*There is NEVER any heavy consequence feeling in a marvel movie, its always lighthearted consequences, you never feel that ''OH MY GOD, THIS IS IT, ITS OVER'' moment, its just ehh he made it

PROS;

*T'Challa, KING CHALLA, MY nikkaAAA CHALLA, THE PANTHER KIND, BRUHHHH, THIS nikka WAS AMAZING, PLAYED NO GAMES, GAVE NO DAMN BOUT NO DUMB CACS, he was bout his business, the accent and language was so smooth, didn't come off as forced
* Spiderman was so flamessss, kid was fast, strong, cracked dope jokes, knew he was a kid and had kid issues, but he killed it
* The airport fight scene was literally the BOMB, everyone was pulling stomps out of nowhere and killed it, def Black Panther was whooping ass and wanda used her powers in ways that visually was beautiful
*AUNT MAY CAN GET THIS DIZZIIIICK ANY DAY, NIGHT, ALL THE GAHH DAMN TIME

MY REVIEW:

Movie started out dope in connecting the bucky/ tony story line ..

T'chaka and T'challa's interaction was dope, felt that father and son relationship and it was nice.. T'challa's Dora Milje was a beast, she had that look where you knew she gave ZERO DAMNS, she was bout it, bout it :lawd:

how quickly Tony gave into the registration was kind of annoying, he didn't even try to find out the underlying cause to resolve it just gave in like yeah screw you all we sign or you arrested smh...

Cap played the cowboy scout perfectly, stood his ground and kicked ass even when Tony handled him in Serbia, he still kept it trill

Tony going to Queens and the whole interaction with spidey was dope..
FINALLY, Falcon was used perfectly, he kicked ass IN STYLE and was useful this time round, loved it
Hated it had to be rhodey but someone ha to get got .
Antman was actually better than most here and he was dope, didn't do much but when he did HE WAS IT..

Hated how they joked pretty much all throughout the movie but some jokes were necessary e.g ''Falcon and Panther 'is that a cat' costume'' :mjlol:

OVERALL..

The Russo bros DID IT, they handled a lot of characters well and not one felt out of place, the fight scenes were A1 and I loved it..

Movie: 8/10
fight scenes: 10/10
plot: 6.5/10
jokes: 5/10

I cant wait for Dr. Strange now..

PANTHER, Spidey & Antman killed the show.. PANTHER was everything you expected, BLACK EXCELLENCE IN TRUE FORM, IT MADE ME PROUD :blessed:

8/10 :ehh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Just finished First Avenger :ohlawd:

We out here hating on simpin rappers and bytch made football rules... how y'all think Cap felt waking up to this shyt :mjcry:

Break, then Winter Soldier time :ohlawd: