Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
-The first hour drags and drags.
-The villain was weak. So many things he had no control over had to fall in place for Tony, Cap and Bucky being the only Avengers going to Siberia.
-Cap and Buckey had a superjet to go to Siberia. Tony gets Rhodey back to base, goes to a prison somewhere in the middle of the ocean in a chopper and then goes to Siberia and catches up with Buckey and Cap. Wut? Am I remembering this wrong?
-Ant-Man and Spiderman stole the show.
-The big ass font was really stupid. The only thing I can think of on why they would do this is because they changed cities so fast that maybe people in test screening didn't know where the stuff was happening. How many times did they throw up the name of a city? 7-8 times?
-The Bucky freezing scene should've been in the movie and not a post credit scene, same as Rhodey recovering.
-While Spiderman was great we did not need this long scene with Tony and Peter, its a long movie, everbody knows Spiderman. 2nd worst scene of the movie. When Tony said "I know a guy" they should've not shown Peter Parker or Spiderman until the fight scene and have the post credit scene be with Tony on some "I told I'd call you when I a needed help. How do you like your new Stark made Spiderman suit, its better then the shyt you've been wearing so far" because that post credit scenes for this movie are def the worst ever in the Marvel movies.
- Worst scene of the movie: Sharon Carter basically telling Captain America in a speech while looking directly at him what he needed to hear at that time to make the right choice (in his mind anyway). No grace or tact there.
-The ending reveal/twist was well handled. I legit thought they would fight some dumb ass Winter Soldiers.

6.5 out of 10.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
time_homem_de_ferro.png

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
All praises due to the Honorable friendly neighbor hood spider :blessed:

one week til you all become TRUE BELIEVERS.

imma prolly mark when spidey come on screen. I been a spidey fan since days of underoos

drew this back in middle school in between drawing DBZ and POKEMON :mjlol:

http://i.imgur.com/QIcEvGd.jpg?1

:mjcry:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

imma prolly mark when spidey come on screen. I been a spidey fan since days of underoos

You got skills breh

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

That's a dope pic. And you're gonna be :mjcry: when Spidey shows up.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I've seen 3/5(that's fair, tho)

6.5/10

and somebody say it was = BVS(This scares the shyt out of me:pachaha:)

All in the last 1 1/2 pages

I guess I gotta expect that 94% RT rating to come down some.......The brehs could be right.I'll find out in 6 days
:patrice:

One person I know said its on TDK level (in terms of quality). Can't wait to see it for myself :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Black Panther, Winter Soldier and Spidey made this movie. I'm the only one irked about how they pronounced T'challa and T'chaka? :scust:

Ummmm... yes:ld:

You are.

Most people..... though they may be familiar with BP or barely..... have never really heard his name pronounced outloud. Yet alone seen those words. Truthfully not even I know the proper way to pronounce or enunciate it.:manny:

I think in the few cartoons he was on, his name was probably said like once or twice. :russ:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:patrice:

One person I know said its on TDK level (in terms of quality). Can't wait to see it for myself :manny:

I mean, creativity is only so important when dealing with long-standing characters and storylines.

At this point, it's all about execution, Snyder :damn:

Sorry, sorry... I'm still not healed :whew: