Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
@Ziggiy @TheGodling pretty much laid it all out

Let me add that this is definitely not on some FINN shyt, one of the first things he says is that he understands the Sokovian accords but that he's not a fan of the politics. There is not a single scene of c00ning, in fact even though he indirectly gets Bucky and Cap arrested the cops arrest him too (:mjpls:) and he doesn't give them shyt because he didn't do it to get them arrested. He literally doesn't talk to anyone unless he has to and the only time he jokes is when he says it would be amusing to see Black Widow fight his guard.

Everybody addresses him as "your highness" (he reveals himself pretty much immediately) and not on some mockery shyt.

He's A1 from beginning to end, he's the only one who sees through everyone's plans start to finish and is the only character who redeems himself (Tony succumbs to vengeance, Bucky is a good guy except for the brainwashed part of him and Cap is Cap he's always good).

The closest ANYONE comes to joking around with him is when FALCON asks him why he's dressed like a cat (while they're arrested).

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@Ziggiy @TheGodling pretty much laid it all out

Let me add that this is definitely not on some FINN shyt, one of the first things he says is that he understands the Sokovian accords but that he's not a fan of the politics. There is not a single scene of c00ning, in fact even though he indirectly gets Bucky and Cap arrested the cops arrest him too (:mjpls:) and he doesn't give them shyt because he didn't do it to get them arrested. He literally doesn't talk to anyone unless he has to and the only time he jokes is when he says it would be amusing to see Black Widow fight his guard.

Everybody addresses him as "your highness" (he reveals himself pretty much immediately) and not on some mockery shyt.

He's A1 from beginning to end, he's the only one who sees through everyone's plans start to finish and is the only character who redeems himself (Tony succumbs to vengeance, Bucky is a good guy except for the brainwashed part of him and Cap is Cap he's always good).

The closest ANYONE comes to joking around with him is when FALCON asks him why he's dressed like a cat (while they're arrested).

THATS what I want to hear. No c00ning and absolutely no finning. Marvel got it right. They actually let the black hero BE a fukking hero. Thanks to you and @TheGodling for the info

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you in a completely different thread than this one?

All I see is heaping praise for the most part. Maybe we're using different glasses

6 more days :sadbron:

What country are you living in??? Its been here for almost a week. :ld:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Black Panther, Winter Soldier and Spidey made this movie. I'm the only one irked about how they pronounced T'challa and T'chaka? :scust:

Yeah, kinda felt like how they pronounced Ra's al Ghul in the Nolan Batman flicks, although I don't think there's an official "correct" pronunciation (for instance, I've always pronounced T'Challa as Tuh-kala but T'Chaka as Tuh-shaka which aren't even consistent with each other).

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yeah, kinda felt like how they pronounced Ra's al Ghul in the Nolan Batman flicks, although I don't think there's an official "correct" pronunciation (for instance, I've always pronounced T'Challa as Tuh-kala but T'Chaka as Tuh-shaka which aren't even consistent with each other).
In Africa names like that are pronounced all together, the same way one says "tractor", or the tcha of the word go'tcha, tchalla. Easy for real Africans.