Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There is always bootleg and online sources. Civil War leaked online and quite a few people saw it already.

No it hasn't otherwise low-res screens of certain points of the film would have been out :mjlol:

It's only "leaked" and "not as good as the reviews" to salty and in their feelings people like you :umad:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If this movie isn't better than Winter Soldier, it's looking like it might be the closest one.

WS is my favorite MCU movie BY FAR.

Right now my current standings are:

GOTG > CA: TWS > The Avengers > Iron Man > CA: TFA > The Incredible Hulk > Ant-Man > AOU > Thor > Iron Man 3 > Thor: TDW > Iron Man 2

GOTG through Ant-Man are great/good.
AOU through Iron Man 3 are meh.
Thor: TDW and Iron Man 2 are forgettable/awful.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
He's a fukking Robot, he's not even HUMAN. What black kid grows up thinking to himself "by golly! We've got the white man who can fly and shoot lasers from his eyes, the white man whose rich with the coolest gadgets, the white guy who can run faster than the speed of sound, the white guy who can create literally ANYTHING from his magic ring, and the white woman with super strength...I'd SURE like to be the fukking ROBOT:martin:

fukk Cyborg, especially as a token, because even as a Token he represents the very WORST thematically and conceptually of the stereotype of the black man. That of being less than human, everything "special" about him is actually a detriment, he spends all of his time at the Watch Tower moaning about that VERY thing, that he's LESS than a man. He serves as a goddamn power grid for teleporting the white heroes off to their adventures. That is NOT a hero for black kids to be looking up too, why would an audience want to go see a movie like that? DC has Static Shock, John Stewart (who was essentially gift wrapped to them by Dwayne Mcduffie, as a generation of kids and teens grew up on a black green lantern) Black Lightening, and Mr. Terrific, and the BEST they could come up with for their token representation of black heroism was The Walking Car Battery?

fukk CYBORG:pacspit:

Well said.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
White people lost their shyt when he was announced to be Heimdall

People lost their shyt when Hugh Jackman was cast as Wolverine because he was too tall.

I'm talking about Coli brehs insinuating that the Heimdall casting is a negative "shytting on black people/stereotype"