Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
IM3 is easily better than IM2
Yeah i enjoyed IM3, had they stuck with Kingsley as the Manderin it could have been :blessed: but it's still pretty good.

I didn't really like the 2nd one as much, spent like half the movie trying to set up Shield, which works as somewhat of a set up for Avengers, but takes away from the movie.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Iron Man 2 is a shytty movie. the scene at Monaco was awesome... and that's basically all i remember. Mickey Rourke was awful, it felt chopped up and he final fight was the worst in Marvel history. i think that's the reason i don't give a shyt about War Machine, the movie he debuted in sucked
yeah they fukd up war machine up

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Should of kept Terrance Howard. I know him Downey and the director John F didn't like him, but he on screen he has better chemistry then Cheadle does.
nah i dont think its about being well-liked or hated but money. Him and norton felt more nature to me

Terrence Howard, who played James Rhodes, was the highest-paid actor in "Iron Man", and asked to accept a pay cut for the sequel. When he refused, he was fired and replaced by Don Cheadle.​