Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
1). fukk Cyborg. I am unapologetically outspoken in my unadultered loathing of that character

2). Whatever spurred Marvel and Kevin Feige to get off their asses when it comes to T'Challa. I'm simply glad we're getting him and by all accounts, not a neutered bullshyt version either, but the REAL Black Panther in all of his genius, regal, and ass kicking glory

Yeah, as much as you hate Cyborg, DC's announcement pushed Marvel to put Black Panther to his glory. It it wasn't for that, the Hulk would have taken his place in Civil War :mjpls:

But BP ain't dropping till 2018, so after CW drops, Im gonna take a break from the MCU.

Doctor Strange :yawn:
Spider-Man: Homecoming :yawn:
Thor 3 :childplease:
Antman and the Wasp :manny:
GotG2 :heh:

2017 looks kinda bleh. 2018 is when it heats up really, really Good with BP and Infinity Wars.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_o5ugm4NdU31tzyokko1_1280.png

tumblr_o5ugm4NdU31tzyokko2_1280.png

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I definitely wouldn't. I boycotted Marvel once they announced Guardians Of The fukking Galaxy while hemming and hawing on Black Panther talking about how hard it would be to do Wakanda:childplease: I only got back on the bandwagon after they announced T'Challa would be on Covil War and starring in his own film
I was so salty at Marvel when that happened luckily Guardians ended up being good.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, as much as you hate Cyborg, DC's announcement pushed Marvel to put Black Panther to his glory. It it wasn't for that, the Hulk would have taken his place in Civil War :mjpls:

But BP ain't dropping till 2018, so after CW drops, Im gonna take a break from the MCU.

Doctor Strange :yawn:
Spider-Man: Homecoming :yawn:
Thor 3 :childplease:
Antman and the Wasp :manny:
GotG2 :heh:

2017 looks kinda bleh. 2018 is when it heats up really, really Good with BP and Infinity Wars.

So basically.... ignore a solid part of the overall HISTORY of this franchise.... then when BP and IW drops.... be lost on a lot of the nuggets and throwbacks from the other films and be confused about the minor characters that pop up and not comprehend some of the easter eggs?:childplease:

Ok breh:yeshrug::mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So basically.... ignore a solid part of the overall HISTORY of this franchise.... then when BP and IW drops.... be lost on a lot of the nuggets and throwbacks from the other films and be confused about the minor characters that pop up and not comprehend some of the easter eggs?:childplease:

Ok breh:yeshrug::mjlol:

There is always bootleg and online sources. Civil War leaked online and quite a few people saw it already.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
There is always bootleg and online sources. Civil War leaked online and quite a few people saw it already.
If it had leaked, it would have spread all over the internet like wildfire. No websites even make mentions of this. Please post proof.