Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yeah, as much as you hate Cyborg, DC's announcement pushed Marvel to put Black Panther to his glory. It it wasn't for that, the Hulk would have taken his place in Civil War :mjpls:

But BP ain't dropping till 2018, so after CW drops, Im gonna take a break from the MCU.

Doctor Strange :yawn:
Spider-Man: Homecoming :yawn:
Thor 3 :childplease:
Antman and the Wasp :manny:
GotG2 :heh:

2017 looks kinda bleh. 2018 is when it heats up really, really Good with BP and Infinity Wars.

You crazy. Doc strange antman thor and guardians are all gonna be piff. Spidey the only one that's a :meh: but even that has potential to be crazy seeing as how Spidey is getting nothing but praise.

Right now my current standings are:

GOTG > CA: TWS > The Avengers > Iron Man > CA: TFA > The Incredible Hulk > Ant-Man > AOU > Thor > Iron Man 3 > Thor: TDW > Iron Man 2

GOTG through Ant-Man are great/good.
AOU through Iron Man 3 are meh.
Thor: TDW and Iron Man 2 are forgettable/awful.

You putting IM3 over IM2??? :what:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Got my tickets to see it in imax. Ready :blessed:

I hadn't been to the movies in so long that I didn't know my theater now does reserve seating. When I went to see Batman V Superman and saw how shyt had been changed up I was like:dwillhuh:

Had to see it in 3D IMAX just so I wouldn't have to wait hours to see it because shyt had been sold out.

Not making that mistake with Civil War:whew:

Seeing it in regular IMAX though:whoa:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
. That is NOT a hero for black kids to be looking up too, why would an audience want to go see a movie like that? DC has Static Shock, John Stewart (who was essentially gift wrapped to them by Dwayne Mcduffie, as a generation of kids and teens grew up on a black green lantern) Black Lightening, and Mr. Terrific, and the BEST they could come up with for their token representation of black heroism was The Walking Car Battery?

fukk CYBORG:pacspit:
yeah they should got black lightening,john , and the martian but it look like they only going for cyborg for the token and tech dude(like Mr.Terrific)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You crazy. Doc strange antman thor and guardians are all gonna be piff. Spidey the only one that's a :meh: but even that has potential to be crazy seeing as how Spidey is getting nothing but praise.

My rationale was this: Tony was actually doing things in Iron Man 3. In Iron Man 2 he's just sort of sitting around for a good portion of the movie, chilling, having dad issues, and trying to find a new element. :snooze:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Thor 1 and 2, I had the unfortunate luck of bringing my mom's to it. Not only i was bored, but she was like "Son, please don't send me to a movie again about comic book characters with hammers". Both films were :yawn: status. Doctor Strange is all visuals, and typical acting from a Marvel flick. Not no TDK outstanding acting. Just ehh.

GotG2, like the first one, could be rated PG outside of a few scenes. Again, nothing groundbreaking.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Thor 1 and 2, I had the unfortunate luck of bringing my mom's to it. Not only i was bored, but she was like "Son, please don't send me to a movie again about comic book characters with hammers". Both films were :yawn: status. Doctor Strange is all visuals, and typical acting from a Marvel flick. Not no TDK outstanding acting. Just ehh.

GotG2, like the first one, could be rated PG outside of a few scenes. Again, nothing groundbreaking.

I agree the first 2 thors were underwhelming outside of Loki. But everything that we know about Thor 3 seems to make this movie lit. We know the events are groundbreaking towards the race to infinity wars. We know Hulk is in the movie and it's clear the Thor/Hulk tag team works. More Loki is never a bad thing. Thor 3 is probably the most important movie of phase 3 besides Civil War.

You saying "Doc Strange is all visual" like thats a insult. The world of doc strange itself makes the special effects already OD. If we get top notch acting with that as well you have
images
for the books!!

GOTG is a classic. A GOD DAMN CLASSIC.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Iron Man 2 is a shytty movie. the scene at Monaco was awesome... and that's basically all i remember. Mickey Rourke was awful, it felt chopped up and he final fight was the worst in Marvel history. i think that's the reason i don't give a shyt about War Machine, the movie he debuted in sucked