Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I dont know.... I just believe..... for comic book movies;

Having jokes in is doesnt mean its bad or makes it bad or takes away from the movie

and I dont believe being dark automatically makes it better or makes it a great movie.

I just want them to be true to what they are per their sources

People be like "bu bu bu bu bu but Batman doesnt joke...." and cool thats fine and of course not.... he didnt really make jokes in the cartoons or comics either. Thats staying true to him but its not like the people around him didnt have jokes, he was a lot of times the straight man to the comedy around him.

Growing up I recall a lot of the Marvel comics and cartoons ALWAYs having wise cracks in the pages, it can be serious and funny it doesnt have to be one or the other. And I hate thats the stance DC is brain washing everyone to believe.

I love to use Kick Ass, Watchman and Punisher War Zone as examples because those were all DARK movies darker than all the Marvel and DC movies but they had funny shyt in it and it didnt hurt the movie (though I know some may have polarizing feelings about WarZone). Blade 1 had jokes so did Spawn. People love those.... jokes have been in lots are hard movies in other genres from all of Arnolds classics, to Stallone...... to know how jokes can fukk up tension.

I think there are more jokes in a dark movie like Running Man than the Avengers but thats still a great fukking movie

Kickass def wasnt that dark tho

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can someone tell me how on earth Captain America can possibly beat Iron man

:what:
t7cyfm.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Can someone tell me how on earth Captain America can possibly beat Iron man

:what:

Cap been telling Iron Man since the first Avengers movie to put on the suit. He wasn't shook then and he definitely ain't shook now. He wants Tony at his best with the suit on.

You need to watch this. Basically Steve Rogers on the inside is the same person pre super serum as he is now. So he doesn't take his gift for granted.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yall are sleeping on how powerful Ironmans armors are in the comics. Space, Deepsea travel, and of course taking on powerful ass badguys. It's Caps movie and everyone's been nerfed anyway :manny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This about to be another one watch Marvel classic :qpsmug:

Holla at me when Black Panther comes out though