Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yall are sleeping on how powerful Ironmans armors are in the comics. Space, Deepsea travel, and of course taking on powerful ass badguys. It's Caps movie and everyone's been nerfed anyway :manny:
Some of his (I mean your) armour withstands nukes FFS
241527-1275658_iron_man_31_oroboros_dcp_032_super_super.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
B Panther my dude, but I would lying to say I wouldn't see the movie if he wasn't in it. To me the Cap movies are the best and most consistent out of the whole MCU so I will watch to until proved otherwise.

I definitely wouldn't. I boycotted Marvel once they announced Guardians Of The fukking Galaxy while hemming and hawing on Black Panther talking about how hard it would be to do Wakanda:childplease: I only got back on the bandwagon after they announced T'Challa would be on Covil War and starring in his own film

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I definitely wouldn't. I boycotted Marvel once they announced Guardians Of The fukking Galaxy while hemming and hawing on Black Panther talking about how hard it would be to do Wakanda:childplease: I only got back on the bandwagon after they announced T'Challa would be on Covil War and starring in his own film

Black Panther didn't even come to mind until DC announced Cyborg. Think about that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Black Panther didn't even come to mind until DC announced Cyborg. Think about that.

1). fukk Cyborg. I am unapologetically outspoken in my unadultered loathing of that character

2). Whatever spurred Marvel and Kevin Feige to get off their asses when it comes to T'Challa. I'm simply glad we're getting him and by all accounts, not a neutered bullshyt version either, but the REAL Black Panther in all of his genius, regal, and ass kicking glory

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually if I recall it just came out that they were planning to do the BP film much earlier but Ike Perlmutter put it off because he couldn't see a Black superhero being successful. Similar case with Captain Marvel and the idea of a female hero. Now that Ike is not in charge anymore it's full steam ahead.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I wonder what DC stans will say when Cyborg gets canned or transformed into a Teen Titans movie :pachaha:
I cant even do this shyt no more
That counterproductive ass post
Got muthafukkin whiteboys gettin banned for coming outa pocket
And they STILL on some shyt :scust:
Gross

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B Panther my dude, but I would lying to say I wouldn't see the movie if he wasn't in it. To me the Cap movies are the best and most consistent out of the whole MCU so I will watch to until proved otherwise.

Loved Winter Soldier so I would still see this too if that were the case. But would I be hyped at the level I am now knowing Panther is in it? Probably not.